What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
little marsha who told you am a divorced man? am a bloody single guy........heck not even committed and you called me ........:blink:
balxd being a divorced man u shud also participate in discussion here below
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

http://www.defence.pk/forums/social-issues-current-events/273899-lessons-learn-better-learn-before-divorce-6.html#post4693717

chullo sarey divorcd men of naswarille go to this thread n express ur real frustration :P

The article mentioned below is more interesting! :D

Phoenix

na nothin intrestin in dat arcticle....all it says that Phoniex WAS a greek mythology n in the end it says it turned into the Tibetan Me byi karmo, the Chinese fenghuang, and the Japanese:cheesy:

cudnt even stand on its originality......changes ...changes ..changes :rofl:

atleast Marshmallows are,were n will b real forever:smokin:

little marsha who told you have a divorced man? am a bloody single guy........heck not even committed and you called me ........:blink:

just teasin :P

little marsha who told you have a divorced man? am a bloody single guy........heck not even committed and you called me ........:blink:

to thats good na.... jab shadi nahi hoge to divorce bhi nahi hogi....:P

Planning.... to attack your hospital....:partay:

Don't know about the hospital but i'm under attack right now as we are speaking.I can't take the lethal blows i'm expecting to receive.

And you guyz here are also talking about taking away that privilege of mine of being a "chotta sa" doc at a local hospital dokan.:cry:
So my place of last respite is under a threat as well?

Seedha sa kahein na ,someone wants me to die on the road.

Don't know about the hospital but i'm under attack right now as we are speaking.I can't take the lethal blows i'm expecting to receive.

And you guyz here are also talking about taking away that privilege of mine of being a "chotta sa" doc as a local hospital dokan.:cry:
So my place of last respite is under a threat as well?

Seedha sa kahein na ,someone wants me to die on the road.
you Ok bro :laughcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom