What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@al-Hasani @KingMamba93 - So much bro love ! :)

33kyp7k.jpg

:D

BTW, KingMamba93, is your username inspired by the great Kobe Bryant by any chance?

Go go LA Lakers, LOL!:yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL. I would need something to live for. Can't rely on the generosity of people. That's a risky business. Then better to be a fisherman, farmer or mountain shepherd. :D

I have been giving Dawah when I lived in Paris and now here in Copenhagen (Denmark). Both countries/cities are full of Muslims so I am not actually inventing the wheel so to speak. Better than not doing it too. The Muslim community in Europe, at least among Arabs and foreign Muslim students, is surprisingly strong. I have really been positively surprised. Despite us not being from the same Arab countries or Muslim countries or belonging to the same madahib we are surprisingly close-knitted. Yeah, Muslims are a minority in Copenhagen but 1/8 of all citizens are Muslims so we are not talking about a community of only 1000-2000 or so but rather well above 100.000.

In Paris the number was far greater. Only London rivals Paris when we talk about Europe and Moscow from what I am aware of.

Some of the rituals are absurd and the thing you mentioned about rejecting everything wordily. I find that strange. But overall they are peaceful people from my experience. There are different Sufi orders in the Arab world though and some are really extreme. Especially those in Iraqi Kurdistan. They have a habit of sticking swords into themselves and all kind of lunacies while dancing/going into trance.

I prefer the traditional simple or dare I say "Muslim" Sufi approach seen among Sufis in Yemen and Hijaz.

For example this highly respected individual. (a relative of my paternal grandmother - no she is not a Sufi:D)

Muhammad Alawi al-Maliki - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You know that kind of appearance!

Yes I agree idk where they get that crazy stuff, I believe they picked it up from local customs. Some sufis from Indo-Pak region also did stuff like that I reckon they got it from local hindu customs. In the US we have about 7 million Muslims and we pretty spread out over the country, I don't really do dawah here because I rather not talk religion when I am not yet as knowledge as I would like to be but the thing is a lot of my friends don't have any Muslim friend but me so they do learn a lot just by being around me you know? :)

Yes the majority of sufis don't go over the top, I love the poetry like you should read the works of Rumi he was an Iranian sufi Muslim his works on love for Allah swt are amazing.

stop posting Ayah .....dis-respect hoti ha ic trha

33kyp7k.jpg

:D

BTW, KingMamba93, is your username inspired by the great Kobe Bryant by any chance?

Go go LA Lakers, LOL!:yahoo:

Finally someone gets my username!! :woot:

Yes it is a mix of King from Lebron James and Mamba from Kobe Bryant. :D I am a huge lakers fan and I used to play basketball a lot when I was younger, I was really good so people used to be like your the black mamba and I used to be like nah I am King Mamba. :lol: Anyway the nickname stuck and even though I hardly play basketball today many of my friends still call me Mamba ironically more people know me by that name than my given name. :D

Finally someone gets my username!! :woot:

Yes it is a mix of King from Lebron James and Mamba from Kobe Bryant. :D I am a huge lakers fan and I used to play basketball a lot when I was younger, I was really good so people used to be like your the black mamba and I used to be like nah I am King Mamba. :lol: Anyway the nickname stuck and even though I hardly play basketball today many of my friends still call me Mamba ironically more people know me by that name than my given name. :D

I am a big Lakers fan too! Remember watching Lakers as a small kid when Robert Horry, Shaq, Kobe etc. were around. First time I watched basketball I watched the Lakers. One of my elder brothers is a big fan too. The 3 titles in a row. The final games against Pacers. Man, I love basketball. Loved playing it too. I only "love" football more than basketball.

Unfortunately I have never watched the Lakers at the Staples Center. One of my wishes.

Lebron? Loved the time when you could call him a flop because he did not have any rings. Those times are also gone...Anyway credit must be given!

Speaking about basketball. Then look at this Algerian legend imitating Karim Abdul-Jabbar with the glasses and beating Lebron with the hairline, LOL.

2m7g3eg.jpg

:laughcry::omghaha:

He is probably singing I AM LEGEND every morning. I would if I had that kind of look and SWAG, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom