What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey alcoholics,

how many shots&mix russian vodka you can drink at once? :D

@Hyperion ohh man, being locked in a island doesnt mean that I have 0 exp, lol. I'll move there maybe :)

Last edited by a moderator:
As an writer myself,i believe that there's no book which isn't worth reading...... every time i read a book i learn something !!!

Did not know you write mate, I used to write poems but then I met women. :lol: Although if I show my poetry to a girl its like instant you know what. :D

If you wrote something you wanna share do toss it my way, just not anything based on twilight. :fie:

He will say... ROSS-GOLLA...... :rofl:

Rasgulla_recipe.jpg

Dude, don't fvcking move to Russia... I didn't say that.... they'll own your arse so fast that you wouldn't even understand... :blink:

Hey alcoholics,

how many shots&mix russian vodka you can drink at once? :D

@Hyperion ohh man, being locked in a island doesnt mean that I have 0 exp, lol. I'll move there maybe :)

Did not know you write mate, I used to write poems but then I met women. :lol: Although if I show my poetry to a girl its like instant you know what. :D

If you wrote something you wanna share do toss it my way, just not anything based on twilight. :fie:
i wrote something for a competition here on pdf ..... let me see if i can find the link !!!

Russian vodka is way way way more harsher than absolute or anything.... I think they don't even understand the meaning of % alcohol..... go light on it man...... it hits head pretty darn fast!!!!! :D

Hyppy, I drank 5 shots and 8 mix of Russian vodka at Moscow...

@Hyperion ahh It's okay. Let's forget the girls, I drank 4 shots and 8 mix of real Russian vodka...how's thatttt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom