What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
i watched all parts...I just like the attention he gives her :smitten:

bt the girl has no expression...guy looks like he ate paan :unsure: but i love romantic attention....though i got annoyed when they stared at each other for more than 3 mins..it was like forever :unsure:

kuch toh garbar hai
ACPPradyuman.jpg

:azn:

i watched all parts...I just like the attention he gives her :smitten:

bt the girl has no expression...guy looks like he ate paan :unsure: but i love romantic attention....though i got annoyed when they stared at each other for more than 3 mins..it was like forever :unsure:

I love to watch cartoons with my little sister and cousins ... Kya comments daitay hain ... :tup:

More interesting than a funny movie ..

Dude, Russian girls rarely give hints.... and that's an invitation..... they respond to physical gestures...... go out with her!!!!

Do you have a girl friend back home??? If yes, ignore the comment above......

man It's fuvcked up...do you remember Venus? I broke up days ago while talking with phone.

About Iza, she fuvckin resetted my "Qualification Requirements for Venus Candidates". I had very very good days with her, we did everything. When I return to Ankara, probly I'll never look into Turkish girls because of my experiences in here. Fun Fact: unlike the usual Rusky women, she is not a blondy or redhead... She is just cute, nice, tall and beatiful...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom