What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
kuch toh garbar hai
ACPPradyuman.jpg

:azn:

Reminds me of one of my best frnd... we got drunk and he said a (modified) dialogue with acting from this show..

Diya ais ki m.... :rofl:

Hey alcoholics,

how many shots&mix russian vodka you can drink at once? :D

Russian girls are way less demanding than Turkish girls..... lost interest in Turkish girls way way way way back...... specially Anadolu girls are horrible, they want to own you soul too!!!!! :blink:

Russians are loving, caring and great moms as well........ go out with them....... only ones better than them are swedes and norwegians........ forget Turkish girls.....

If you still insist on Turkish girls...... then try from Izmir...... avoid Istanbul/Ankara or extreme North West........ try West and South West....... loads of experience......

man It's fuvcked up...do you remember Venus? I broke up days ago while talking with phone.

About Iza, she fuvckin resetted my "Qualification Requirements for Venus Candidates". I had very very good days with her, we did everything. When I return to Ankara, probly I'll never look into Turkish girls because of my experiences in here. Fun Fact: unlike the usual Rusky women, she is not a blondy or redhead... She is just cute, nice, tall and beatiful...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom