What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DESERT FIGHTER two days after the day I just told to Hyperion. I bought a 70 myself and it was over 1 hour later lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, russian vodka is REALLY strong..... try some of their black sea caviar WITH IT..... :cheers:

@Hyperion ahh It's okay. Let's forget the girls, I drank 4 shots and 8 mix of real Russian vodka...how's thatttt

@Armstrong chom chom sweet for you :P

41078238.jpg

Dude, there is one even you don't know.... it's banned from being exported... it has one red rose on it....... now that is the SH*T...... trust me.... blows your brains out, and ZERO hangover..... :D

Used to drink it in school days........ :woot:

Try absinthe than come back to me. It was banned here in the states till 2007. :coffee:

Try absinthe than come back to me. It was banned here in the states till 2007. :coffee:

i tried it when i former Russian soldier offered it to me. I didn't like it. It's real strong but BAD.

Anyways fellas, my mobile is out of rubles. See you tomorrow when I pass to my Turkish Cell Care as I arrive to Istanbul!!! :)

nahi aesa kuch nhi ha bhai

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

i tried it when i former Russian soldier offered it to me. I didn't like it. It's real strong but BAD.

Anyways fellas, my mobile is out of rubles. See you tomorrow when I pass to my Turkish Cell Care as I arrive to Istanbul!!! :)

hey bro, do you still go to that island ? :P

Dude, there is one even you don't know.... it's banned from being exported... it has one red rose on it....... now that is the SH*T...... trust me.... blows your brains out, and ZERO hangover..... :D

Used to drink it in school days........ :woot:

Name or forever hold your peace. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom