What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, know the feeling..... :D

Jaisay hee munh kholti hain', dill chahta hai chappair mar do........ :P

Hello..... all.... :devil:

a lot of women walking gracefully in nice clothes dont seem graceful enough when they start talking in an uneducated way ---- audition ends right there and then

a women should lose all the small battles with her man [the ones which involves the man's ego] and in such manner she would win the war

when he actually finds that special person, he will dump all these hypothetical criterias and classifications

i have ants too

I know what you mean. It's funny because I think we all have our own criteria but when we like someone, the criteria goes out the window...lol that's life hehe! As long as you end up happy!

Meri jan ... :D

:kiss3:

Good you are back home safe...... now stay away from those black scary dudes in NYC...... :P Nah, have been working hard since you left..... two days was with the kids in Istanbul...... yesterday wifey left as well for school..... so home alone and working......... :)

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO ASK...WHEN UR COMING BACK AD THEN I SCROLL DOWN AND SEE YOU :smitten: :smitten:

Perfection doesn't exist..... you have to flourish it in the next best thing that you get.... takes loads of times and hell lot of patience....

Are you kidding me? Have you met me...or at the least ever looked in the mirror ;) LOL

I.MISSED.YOU!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom