What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think every one deserving, gets to hack "THE moment" three times in life........ where you meet the person you were meant to be with..... it's up to an individual to judge it right and make a move........... else...........

BTW, dude........... you ask too much....... doesn't work that way........

what questions? i observe a lot of things and i cant forget

what i post here other than tv series are mere observations -- some of those views might not be shared by me but spice up the discussion

I'll bring out the jar.............. every time I frequented this forum, and was deprived of seeing that "lovely" golden globe that you use as your avatar, and your so....... obnoxiously, ridiculously, cool and attractive nick that you've chosen for yourself...... the one that puts a smile on my face and a child-like sparkle in my eyes.......... shattered my soul just like little shards of fake crystal........

:D :D :D :D

Challo abb tumhari baari! :P

It is both physically and mentally impossible for you to have compared to the amount I did you! :P bringout the makhan ;) haha

@KingMamba93

dear bro

i am so sorry what i wrote and said to you in past . i apologies to you as a Pakistani and human i did wrong and i hope i will never do it again with anyone . my deep heart apology for you i wish you accept it .

best regards

(note i want to send you PM but its need 100.000 posts )

Last edited by a moderator:
Lala, shuggal lagga raha hoon.... why so serious today? :)

what questions? i observe a lot of things and i cant forget

what i post here other than tv series are mere observations -- some of those views might not be shared by me but spice up the discussion

@KingMamba93

dear bro

i am so sorry what i wrote and said to you in past . i apologies to you as a Pakistani and human i did wrong and i hope i will never do it again with anyone . my deep heart apology for you i wish you accept it .

best regards

oye bas kar yaar.. bhai ko rulaega kya.. :cry:

@KingMamba93

dear bro

best regards

Mitti pao maine bhi bohut kuch bola tha. Gussa lagta hai koi baatnai. :tup:

Abbay salay... tu phirr bola!!!! Of course perfection exists....... my wife...... and soon to be # 2.......... :rofl:
@ZYXW...... happy? :P

I agree @Manticore yaar you will never find perfect there is no such thing as a perfect girl or guy rather you should attempt to find someone who realizes their imperfections and tries to not letter it become a hindrance in being the best individual that they can strive to be.

@KingMamba93

dear bro

best regards

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom