What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoken sophistication and the body language to go with it comes only with great genes, and is perfected within the family structure over the years... very rarely you'll find such girls in real life......... as not many to go around.....

this is exactly what i wanted to say .. but my tag inhibits me from certain things

Missed you more...........

Are you kidding me? Have you met me...or at the least ever looked in the mirror ;) LOL

I.MISSED.YOU!!

a lot of women walking gracefully in nice clothes dont seem graceful enough when they start talking in an uneducated way ---- audition ends right there and then

a women should lose all the small battles with her man [the ones which involves the man's ego] and in such manner she would win the war

You want a dhehati bhans?! :rofl: sorry couldnt help it :D

Spoken sophistication and the body language to go with it comes only with great genes, and is perfected within the family structure over the years... very rarely you'll find such girls in real life......... as not many to go around.....

grace might come with age ... intelligence doesnt

Meri jan ... :D

:kiss3:

Good you are back home safe...... now stay away from those black scary dudes in NYC...... :P Nah, have been working hard since you left..... two days was with the kids in Istanbul...... yesterday wifey left as well for school..... so home alone and working......... :)

Sorry, had to go close everything else I was doing....ccause you have a habbit of taking my attention and throwing it in ur own personal prision :D
Haha yes, i left them all back in DC lmaoo....im heading to nyc right now!
I am glad you got to spend time with the girls and wifey....and now me ;) :lol: jk jk are yu still on meds. feeling better?

It is both physically and mentally impossible for you to have compared to the amount I did you! :P bringout the makhan ;) haha

I think every one deserving, gets to hack "THE moment" three times in life........ where you meet the person you were meant to be with..... it's up to an individual to judge it right and make a move........... else...........

BTW, dude........... you ask too much....... doesn't work that way........

grace might come with age ... intelligence doesnt

Chall bay, side pay ho..... buhut ho gayya tera drama..... "virtuous" woman dhoondnay nikla...... saala kahin ka..... :devil:

@KingMamba93 ko apna saaalaaaa bhi bana liyea!? :unsure: waddi jaldi hai rishtadari jornay ki?! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, now I can spend even more time with you......... :D

I'm off the meds..... coz doctor stopped my supply...... :cry:..... they were such great pills....... but very controlled........... he wasn't supposed to give them to me in the first place......... :P

Never mind.... feeling much better........ working like a dawg......... :police:

Sorry, had to go close everything else I was doing....ccause you have a habbit of taking my attention and throwing it in ur own personal prision :D
Haha yes, i left them all back in DC lmaoo....im heading to nyc right now!
I am glad you got to spend time with the girls and wifey....and now me ;) :lol: jk jk are yu still on meds. feeling better?

I think every one deserving, gets to hack "THE moment" three times in life........ where you meet the person you were meant to be with..... it's up to an individual to judge it right and make a move........... else...........

BTW, dude........... you ask too much....... doesn't work that way........

I agree @Manticore yaar you will never find perfect there is no such thing as a perfect girl or guy rather you should attempt to find someone who realizes their imperfections and tries to not letter it become a hindrance in being the best individual that they can strive to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom