What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
both aspects would be great

you like sophisticated rather than graceful?

Some traits of a sophisticated women imo would be confidence, humility, knowledgeable, respectful etc. A present example of such a woman I cannot give you because if such had crossed my path surely I would have never let her get by without claiming her. :D A past example I believe we both could relate to would be Hazrat Aisha RA.

IMO a sophisticated woman would also be graceful although what it your definition of graceful?

Some traits of a sophisticated women imo would be confidence, humility, knowledgeable, respectful etc. A present example of such a woman I cannot give you because if such had crossed my path surely I would have never let her get by without claiming her. :D A past example I believe we both could relate to would be Hazrat Aisha RA.

IMO a sophisticated woman would also be graceful although what it your definition of graceful?

a lot of women walking gracefully in nice clothes dont seem graceful enough when they start talking in an uneducated way ---- audition ends right there and then

a women should lose all the small battles with her man [the ones which involves the man's ego] and in such manner she would win the war

a lot of women walking gracefully in nice clothes dont seem graceful enough when they start talking in an uneducated way ---- audition ends right there and then

Alas the search continues. :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I just died laughing!!!

Mamba, fronting again!! It's okay dear, I like the taste of bitter ;) :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I just died laughing!!!

Mamba, fronting again!! It's okay dear, I like the taste of bitter ;) :lol:

when he actually finds that special person, he will dump all these hypothetical criterias and classifications

Manticore i have rabbits ,kittens,ants, pigeons, goldfishes as pets

i have ants too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom