What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I am defensive, my queen must be much more sophisticated. :smokin: @Manticore had a good one in mind though I must say. :lol:

Lmaoo defensive remarks....followed by feeble attempts to cover them up...hahaha baby you slipping :rofl:

If you need lessons in wits and "fronting"....do drop by, we offer hands on lessons :D :D :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmaoo defensive remarks....followed by feeble attempts to cover them up...hahaha baby you slipping :rofl:

If you need lessons in wits and "fronting"....do drop by, we offer hands on lessons :D :D :lol:

At least you finally admit to this. :rofl:

give an example of sophistication

Depends what kind of example you are looking for. Do you mean what qualifies as sophistication as in a trait or do you mean give an example of a woman I find sophisticated? Present example of such a woman or past? Also my definition of sophistication may be different from yours so even if I give you an example unless you think as I do it would be pointless.

no but i will

You do realize you do not need to convert to christianity to fit in here in the US right? Most Christians here are not really Christian anyway and are theists in actuality.

Depends what kind of example you are looking for. Do you mean what qualifies as sophistication as in a trait or do you mean give an example of a woman I find sophisticated?
both aspects would be great

you like sophisticated rather than graceful?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom