What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never took a close look at "norm"....... so wouldn't know..... policy is simple....... scan--->norm found---->ignore--->forget------>scan---->........ :devil:

She is the exception to the rule and not the norm. :P

Tu bhee poori kee poori drama queen hai.... :P

oye bas kar yaar.. bhai ko rulaega kya.. :cry:

I'll bring out the jar.............. every time I frequented this forum, and was deprived of seeing that "lovely" golden globe that you use as your avatar, and your so....... obnoxiously, ridiculously, cool and attractive nick that you've chosen for yourself...... the one that puts a smile on my face and a child-like sparkle in my eyes.......... shattered my soul just like little shards of fake crystal........

:D :D :D :D

Challo abb tumhari baari! :P

HAHA :woot: Oh you're good!!!

I missed smiling this hard...and I wondered why.... then I concluded that there was only one logical explanation for it....Hypey was probably missing ;) And right now when that smiling is revisiting me, my theory is proven correct...let's just hope that this "revisit" is a LONG one :kiss3:
I know I know...dosn't match up to yours, but that's not my fault Hypey....i have tha effect on ppl :whistle:

images

Patch up movie :pop:

Abb mein kia karon...... tried so so so so hard, for such a long time to find someone like you back home....... and then you show up....... wrong timing........ now...... do you want me to get an additional PhD in quantum physics so that I can fracture time-countiuum and pick you up in my time frame? For you I will, in a heart beat......... just smile...... that too, just once........ :smitten:

Yeh wala kaisa tha? :devil:

HAHA :woot: Oh you're good!!!

I missed smiling this hard...and I wondered why.... then I concluded that there was only one logical explanation for it....Hypey was probably missing ;) And right now when that smiling is revisiting me, my theory is proven correct...let's just hope that this "revisit" is a LONG one :kiss3:
I know I know...dosn't match up to yours, but that's not my fault Hypey....i have tha effect on ppl :whistle:

Yeah, now I can spend even more time with you......... :D

I'm off the meds..... coz doctor stopped my supply...... :cry:..... they were such great pills....... but very controlled........... he wasn't supposed to give them to me in the first place......... :P

Never mind.... feeling much better........ working like a dawg......... :police:

Oh damn...well then that's great then! And I am glad you're feeling beter :P

why working so hard emeperor? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom