What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hinduguy @RAMPAGE Something happened to my mobile. Its flip if i open to type screen whites out and re apears when i close . I open it and type (cant see anything) and then close and screen appears. so that i know what is written. What should i do
yara software reinstall kr lay . 60% chance hai k theek ho jai ga ......

Last edited by a moderator:
darwin's law of pursueing ..scratch that darwin's law of pursueing ''hunting'' hot women

the law was based on animal observations we learnt it in evolutionary biology and animal phylogeny horrible modules :sick:

Abb mein kia karon...... tried so so so so hard, for such a long time to find someone like you back home....... and then you show up....... wrong timing........ now...... do you want me to get an additional PhD in quantum physics so that I can fracture time-countiuum and pick you up in my time frame? For you I will, in a heart beat......... just smile...... that too, just once........ :smitten:

Yeh wala kaisa tha? :devil:

Kya emperor.....itni achi lines marker, you ruined it with the last line! Booo lol :P

Well, that's your fault! Now tell me dear, why would you look for someone out of the norm in a place where you expect them to be.....the best thing about ppl such as that is how unpredictable meeting them is....but i'll tll you what,no need for physics... let's both convert to hinduism...but word of advice, in our next life, stop trying and wait, let me find you insted ;)

the detective in rizzoli and isles committed suicide in real life?
1208611_10151650382893802_1119993412_n.jpg

@Imran Khan bhai kya huwa? Heart pain kyun huwi?

Last edited by a moderator:
how many days have you got? :angel:
is it enought to apologize to each bangladeshi... :chilli:

its just a start i just need to reduce sit . i have to exercise and i have less tension and anger . i have to daily walk 30 mins and stop smoking drinking :)

Pagal larki.... akhree wali line tumharay liye nahi thee (kabhi bhee nahin hoti)..... it's always as an insurance policy.. added by default....... just like your xD's and jk/jk's........ you know me way better than that......... and I know you more than you'd like me to...... :kiss3:

jk/jk.... ---> audience......... :D

Kya emperor.....itni achi lines marker, you ruined it with the last line! Booo lol :P

Well, that's your fault! Now tell me dear, why would you look for someone out of the norm in a place where you expect them to be.....the best thing about ppl such as that is how unpredictable meeting them is....but i'll tll you what,no need for physics... let's both convert to hinduism...but word of advice, in our next life, stop trying and wait, let me find you insted ;)

its just a start i just need to reduce sit . i have to exercise and i have less tension and anger . i have to daily walk 30 mins and stop smoking drinking :)
I cant believe... was it something serious... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom