What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Babes, have to take the doggys for a walk...... the mini sized one is biting my shoe.... and the other two outside have scratched the hell out of my door..........

Will be back in an hours time..... if you're here that is....... :)

Lmao haha take care of your doggy, no problem.......I have smiled enough for today, my cheeks hurt...no joke...lol....you were missed terribly dear....and im going to start packig up my stuff...we should be in nyc soon, i'll ttys Hypey :kiss3:

@Manticore, btw, did you get a chance to watch the SciFy show's I recommended??? If you haven't, start with Farscape.......

Byes mate.... see ya laters.......

Btw, even if @ZYXW is a balded 40 year old man living in a basement..... it'd sure be fun to have a chat with this person...... if someone can be so witty online...... my money is on that he'd be one witty pufta, and much fun to interact with .... :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Manticore, btw, did you get a chance to watch the SciFy show's I recommended??? If you haven't, start with Farscape.......

Byes mate.... see ya laters.......

Btw, even if @ZYXW is a balded 40 year old man living in a basement..... it'd sure be fun to have a chat with this person...... if someone can be so witty online...... my money is on that he'd be one witty pufta, and much fun to interact with .... :devil:

justified .. these days

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom