What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Armstrong that dude archdemon is a Pakistani israeli, he used to have Pakistani flags and speak urdu a while back but then he quietly changed his flags. Anyway I have been trying to get him to admit to his Pakistaniyat ever since but he neither confirms or denies. Also sometimes he still thanks posts written in urdu, how does he know what is being said? :P

Yaniii apnaa Bhai haiii ? Meraa bichraaa yaaaar ? :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a very good American/Israeli friend who speaks :

1. Fluent Urdu
2. Fluent Turkish
3. Fluent German
4. So/so Pushto (learned it during 5 years at school with me)
5. Fluent Hebrew (of course)

@Armstrong that dude archdemon is a Pakistani israeli, he used to have Pakistani flags and speak urdu a while back but then he quietly changed his flags. Anyway I have been trying to get him to admit to his Pakistaniyat ever since but he neither confirms or denies. Also sometimes he still thanks posts written in urdu, how does he know what is being said? :P

awwwwwwwww :sad:

1010890_494140004015159_1154225236_n.jpg

word...although I got pretty close in your dreams, thank god you woke up :rofl:

I AM KIDDING RAZZY...Please don't kill me hahaaha :P

Bwhahahaha. Please:

He wasn't part of Mossad... lived in India.... his father was ambassador there during the 80's and he went to school there... his mother is Ashkenazi jew from Germany, and he learned Turkish with rest of us.... as he was a very close friend he learned Pushto from me...... see, a simple answer to your conspiracy theory! :D

Not everyone is a part of Mossad. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom