What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antony_GAAAAAAH!.jpg

ajajajjajajja ningún respeto por buen drama no? heuheuehuehe ajajjaa

He wasn't part of Mossad... lived in India.... his father was ambassador there during the 80's and he went to school there... his mother is Ashkenazi jew from Germany, and he learned Turkish with rest of us.... as he was a very close friend he learned Pushto from me...... see, a simple answer to your conspiracy theory! :D

It was a sarcastic retort, not a conspiracy theory. Anyway if he is a zionist he is a dushman, unless he is a Pakistani zionist than he is a brainwashed brother. :lol:

He wasn't part of Mossad... lived in India.... his father was ambassador there during the 80's and he went to school there... his mother is Ashkenazi jew from Germany, and he learned Turkish with rest of us.... as he was a very close friend he learned Pushto from me...... see, a simple answer to your conspiracy theory! :D

LmaooooI LOVE well cultured people......a lot! lol :D

Oh you evil Mamba...... you even have a classification system for zionists..... :D

It was a sarcastic retort, not a conspiracy theory. Anyway if he is a zionist he is a dushman, unless he is a Pakistani zionist than he is a brainwashed brother. :lol:

I hate sharing my time here with other losers.... emails it is........ :pissed:

LmaooooI LOVE well cultured people......a lot! lol :D

If hes a Pakistani - He can be a Satan Worshiping Homophobe who is actually a closet Gay, for all I care - Hes one of us ! :pakistan:

It means, Mamba is destined for the eternal hellfire...... :D

I know... :P

Babes, what does that mean? And as long as you are here, I don' notice anything else and when you're not here...Iam not either :P LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom