What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Islamabad....leaving tom. night...feeling bitter sweet! LOL

How come studies aren't going well? I find that hard to believe, you seem like a bright girl :P You did anything special over the summer? :P

Unable to set timing for them...nothing special just free to do anything no need to maintain routine chart

Girls are leaving with their grand-dad, Sunday evening.... he will drop them first and then go back to Pakistan.... :)

Drop them where? Oh I see....And how is wifey doing? :P

Perfect so you're a free man starting monday....and since I will be back, I am a free woman...ehem ehem :D
haha lol jk :P

@Armstrong that dude archdemon is a Pakistani israeli, he used to have Pakistani flags and speak urdu a while back but then he quietly changed his flags. Anyway I have been trying to get him to admit to his Pakistaniyat ever since but he neither confirms or denies. Also sometimes he still thanks posts written in urdu, how does he know what is being said? :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Good night... and copy that on @Armstrong.... he is only mean to girls.... he is very charming in front of guys....... :D

@ZYXW bye leaving now its too late..have to wake up in hours :wave:

@Armstrong you are too mean :angry:

Actually, I hate those shows more than you....... they are so far removed from reality....... :blink:

I hate Turks now.

24 hours 7 days a week my mom is always watching that stupid serials. I am ready to commit suicide.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom