What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Studies aren't going well :P and yeah summer was great ....:tup: wereb you in pakistan :blink:

Islamabad....leaving tom. night...feeling bitter sweet! LOL

How come studies aren't going well? I find that hard to believe, you seem like a bright girl :P You did anything special over the summer? :P

All the nerds take shifts.... you're our designated nerd @ night shift! :D

Nerd? Yeah right I am a chaudhry....

images

LMAO..... yeah...... I knew... :P

I don't know why she was crying... maybe because her feeder fell down..... heated her a new one...... she's fast asleep now...... . the little one, though loves to sleep with me and her aunt, but sometimes at night she asks for her mom... I think she started missing her......

awwww :smitten: Hypey you are going to be such a great daddy :p

I am glad she's okay now...when are they leaving, and you dad still there? :)

Girls are leaving with their grand-dad, Sunday evening.... he will drop them first and then go back to Pakistan.... :)

awwww :smitten: Hypey you are going to be such a great daddy :p

I am glad she's okay now...when are they leaving, and you dad still there? :)

Is @Armstrong hiding out here?
We never see him in Turkish section anymore,what kind of a honorary Turk is that?

Everybody on the forum has decided to leave you Turks alone, as you guys become rabid like street dogs, if we say anything.

SO WE RATHER NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Last edited by a moderator:
No @RazPaK is here today. Chaudry saab sambal ke raak yeh chohrii noun. :sniper:

Hahaha oh please, you probably cry your eyes out when you don't get honored with a conversation by me :whistle: haha but no worries, today I shall force it on you :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom