What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once you are back home, you'll have it..... can't let you out of my sight once there..... :whistle:

Well, I would hope so...I'm dorming so I wouldn't be on pdf as much actually....you know once one is doriming, she is busy doing "other" things :D LOL jk jk jk ......nah i am only messing with you, you're my addiction, I would still need my dose of Hypey :P

Jokes apart, I am only messing with you! Do only what u feel is rght, I am chill with anything :smitten:

The question here isn't if it's right or not.... it's a conundrum actually as is it feels toooooooo right........ and when things feel to right....... :)

Well, I would hope so...I'm dorming so I wouldn't be on pdf as much actually....you know once one is doriming, she is busy doing "other" things :D LOL jk jk jk ......nah i am only messing with you, you're my addiction, I would still need my dose of Hypey :P

Jokes apart, I am only messing with you! Do only what u feel is rght, I am chill with anything :smitten:
@Armstrong ka naam suntay hee "dill" bethnay laga? :woot:
@Dillinger.... another one for the records..... :devil:

can't trust u guys :smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
The most important of the things is open for sharing... and it's not my individuality I'm referring to ....... :P

:rofl: You can start the "sharing" but be aware darling, those lands are under my reign...so you can start, but only I have the power to end it......and ur my prisioner ill I don't :D

In such a case, I'll share sparingly..... :smitten:

:rofl: You can start the "sharing" but be aware darling, those lands are under my reign...so you can start, but only I have the power to end it......and ur my prisioner ill I don't :D

Oops.... one of the angels is crying.... i think she mught have seen a nightmre..... brb.......

The question here isn't if it's right or not.... it's a conundrum actually as is it feels toooooooo right........ and when things feel to right....... :)

@Armstrong ka naam suntay hee "dill" bethnay laga? :woot:
@Dillinger.... another one for the records..... :devil:

Sometimes the "too right" feelings come at the wrong points in our lives...it's best to let them go at that point :D (Uncle's philosphy rubbed off on me haha)

Mirzayyyyyy How are you???? YOU .WERE.MISSED!! Where have you been? :P

In such a case, I'll share sparingly..... :smitten:

Ah, why so tamed dear lmao? :P

Last edited by a moderator:
ur saying the word "gay" as if it's a disgusting thing !!!!! :angry:

oh love u baby for this ...

look i have sumthng for you ....he can be your soul mate

4594976083_bdd8c0a9a4_z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom