What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ZYXW i sent you invitation from gmail ...did you get it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistani mard-'e-momin' mode:

"Yeh mein kiya sunn raha hoon AURRAT.... you have been passing your email ID around....... "

:devil:

I can't answer this here actually. But I m not stupid, dw darling :P

But don't me jealous baby, chahi hai toh manglo...forget my ID, you can have all of me in a heart beat ;)

jahapanah, she is leaving your harem and wants to be a freelancer. :)

Never. haha. I know of not a single guy in my present life or online that I'd pick over hypey,no joke :P

Yeah.... I've no reservations about declaring my jealousy..... awesome things happen thrice in a lifetime..... they need to be protected from evil lurking in the background... at all times...... :P

I can't answer this here actually. But I m not stupid, dw darling :P

But don't me jealous baby, chahi hai toh manglo...forget my ID, you can have all of me in a heart beat ;)

Never. haha. I know of not a single guy in my present life or online that I'd pick over hypey,no joke :P

Yeah.... I've no reservations about declaring my jealousy..... awesome things happen thrice in a lifetime..... they need to be protected from evil lurking in the background... at all times...... :P

LMFAO. see god has you in mind when he made the marriage rule in islam :lol:

well babe, I can't afford to like you anymore than I already do, so I have to becareful to not make you my passion...thus, I distract myself with the "unexpected twists" ;)

OK.... I give you a license for ONE unexpected twist..... however........ there is a catch....... it has to be @Armstrong..... :devil:

LMFAO. see god has you in mind when he made the marriage rule in islam :lol:

well babe, I can't afford to like you anymore than I already do, so I have to becareful to not make you my passion...thus, I distract myself with the "unexpected twists" ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom