What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give him my account... I'll play the part of Hyperina.........once again........ the things I have to do...... :P

:rofl: :rofl:
Hypey I cant even imagine what you would do to the guys around me in real life LMFAOOOOO

NO I will not gie him your account for two reasons:
a) I am not sharing your attention with anyone but myself! :kiss3:
b) I don't have it haha :P

I can't answer this here actually. But I m not stupid, dw darling :P

But don't me jealous baby, chahi hai toh manglo...forget my ID, you can have all of me in a heart beat ;)

bhabi where are you !!!! look there is an affair behind your back...the old bull @Hyperion is cheating on you, here is the weapon tear him apart :moil:

Ohhh no, I just checked that account. Nope, I didn't get any :undecided:

ain :what:...ok let me sent some blank email so you can get my id

Last edited by a moderator:
So many grammatical and structural errors..... along with wrong assumptions.....

bhabi where are you !!!! look there's a possible affair brewing right in front of your eyes...the TDH (tall dark and handsome) Hypey @Hyperion is working hard to bring another beautiful addition to the family, just like family tradition, here are the carrots, make him a carrot cake....... :smitten:

Hype loves carrot-cake.... :smitten:

ain :what:...ok let me sent some blank email so you can get my id

Once you are back home, you'll have it..... can't let you out of my sight once there..... :whistle:

:rofl: :rofl:
Hypey I cant even imagine what you would do to the guys around me in real life LMFAOOOOO

NO I will not gie him your account for two reasons:
a) I am not sharing your attention with anyone but myself! :kiss3:
b) I don't have it haha :P

So many grammatical and structural errors..... along with wrong assumptions.....

Omgshhhhhh Hypey if wifey is reading this....holy sht....

Dear Wifey,

I admire, respect and am very very very fond of Hypey! So I respect and would NEVER Disrespect the things dear to him, the most important of which being, you! So I am so sorry for flirting haha, just give me the sign when you need to and I shall stop doing it on PDF......

and continue via email :rofl: Just kidding <3 hahahaha

Dear Wifey,

I admire, respect and am very very very fond of Hypey! So I respect and would NEVER Disrespect the things dear to him, the most important of which being, you! So I am so sorry for flirting haha, just give me the sign when you need to and I shall stop doing it on PDF......

the sign has arrived...hypi is up for beating :yay:

Mein eik acha insan hoon...... now play some nice background music to this dialogue.... soon you'll love me as your revered leader..... :woot:

is there any song with the title a$$hole so i can play it in background :yay:

The most important of the things is open for sharing... and it's not my individuality I'm referring to ....... :P

Dear Wifey,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom