What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Turks now.

24 hours 7 days a week my mom is always watching that stupid serials. I am ready to commit suicide.
chalo gi :rofl::pop::pop:
btw i agree my sisters too watch stupid serials

I hate sharing my time here with other losers.... emails it is........ :pissed:
Hypey, we are this bad on PDF....I am scared to even think about email hahahahaha LOL.... did you miss my philosophical post from before darling LMAO :P

Nope I have a monopoly over ur time when u're on. period! LOL

@Hyperion Taking a break from PDF for a while yaara, have drastically reduced my footprint in this AO over the last 2-3 days. Shall be bugging out for a while- no technical threads up and running atm and too many things at hand to deal with. Sup with you, how's the leg? How's Butt Sahib, is he still sore from the serpents up his keester?

Last edited by a moderator:
No I promise... I'll first perform "wuzzu" before we chat there........ :angel:

No I didn't, thinking what to say..... ...... :D

Hypey, we are this bad on PDF....I am scared to even think about email hahahahaha LOL.... did you miss my philosophical post from before darling LMAO :P

Shucks... in jahnnam I bet I won't get a choice.... so Kali maa it is........ :rofl:

Disclaimer to Hindus: No not that Kali ma you fools... :P

:rofl: I was about to go off on him for that LOLOLOLOL good thing you clarified LOL :D carry on hehe..

Yara, I was actually thinking that you'd be busy...... work comes first mate....... thanks, the leg is 90% normal now..... no more lingering pain...... I'll keep the meds though... they are awesome.... :devil:

@Hyperion Taking a break from PDF for a while yaara, have drastically reduced my footprint in this AO over the last 2-3 days. Shall be bugging out for a while- no technical threads up and running atm and too many things at hand to deal with. Sup with you, how's the leg? How's Butt Sahib, is he still sore from the serpents up his keester?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom