What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara, wasn't your ACCA and CFA done with???

@Hyperion Ya yaara, work is breaking my back, prepping for the CFA level 1s is also a pain- but I shall have that "100.000 $ starting pay package" one way or the other. Ah yes, pain meds are blissful- they put my otherwise near insomniac *** under a blissful spell of drowsiness and eventual slumber.
@Armstrong I shall be returning with a fresh goat for Hype- you shall tend to it, yes?:)

Last edited by a moderator:
All for you..... if that's what it takes! :D

:rofl: Nahhh knwing us, you'd be performing wuzzu AFTER we chat there! :P I'm kidding I have faith in us! LOL

LMAOOOO what's that the emperor has no reply? huh gasp? is the world coming to an end or what? :D One win for me :P

You shouldn't actually... all the lessons are practical in nature.... basically zero learning curve...... :cheesy:

:rofl: shall I be scared yor highness? ;)

@Armstrong that dude archdemon is a Pakistani israeli, he used to have Pakistani flags and speak urdu a while back but then he quietly changed his flags. Anyway I have been trying to get him to admit to his Pakistaniyat ever since but he neither confirms or denies. Also sometimes he still thanks posts written in urdu, how does he know what is being said? :P

he is not an israeli at all, possibly pakistani. He was forced to change flag because zakii asked everybody to change... :D

Yara, wasn't your ACCA and CFA done with???

Yaara I told you, as @Armstrong already knows, I am a CA article atm- 3 stages to it out of which 2 are over and the final exam after completion of articleship remains, and CFA ke liye toh I only became eligible after I finished my CA intermediate which is equivalent to graduation (graduation is compulsory for applying for CFA- 21 year old remember?)

Yeah... zeee-zuuu has been recently issued a "license to flirt", in my absence that is.... so no one can say that the great Emperor has no heart.... :D
@ZYXW...... :smitten:

We know 'what' sort of movies you watch. :whistle:

Can i just become an opportunist/scavenger in your absence at least? :confused:

We know 'what' sort of movies you watch. :whistle:

Can i just become an opportunist/scavenger in your absence at least? :confused:

I find it unattractive when you have to ask for permission.....It's like a deer pretending to be the king of the jungle in the absence of the lion :D Oh c'mon sweetheart, you're better than that hahaha JK JK JK <3

I find it unattractive when you have to ask for permission.....It's like a deer pretending to be the kind of the jungle in the absence of the lion :D Oh c'mon sweetheart, you're better than that hahaha JK JK JK <3

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

A kick in the nuts this one was. :rofl:

@Aeronaut should issue you infractions for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom