What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok me off for movie.....have gud time ...gdnyt

We shall have WWIII on this..... heed, you fool.... :D

Yeah... zeee-zuuu has been recently issued a "license to flirt", in my absence that is.... so no one can say that the great Emperor has no heart.... :D
@ZYXW...... :smitten:

Once upon a time the animals had a party, the camel arrived late and didn't have space to sit. The animals didn't want him in, he said 'just allow me the space to stand, i'll make space to sit myself.' :P

Last edited by a moderator:
ok me off for movie.....have gud time ...gdnyt

We shall have WWIII on this..... heed, you fool.... :D

I find it unattractive when you have to ask for permission.....It's like a deer pretending to be the king of the jungle in the absence of the lion :D Oh c'mon sweetheart, you're better than that hahaha JK JK JK <3

Political compulsions have to be accounted for, i can always be Nehru. :whistle:

All for you..... if that's what it takes! :D

You shouldn't actually... all the lessons are practical in nature.... basically zero learning curve...... :cheesy:

All it takes for me is YOU! No need for anything else...leave that for eveyrone else trying, they need it more :P

:rofl: in that case, I am going to have to go undercover as a student and then learn away ;) LOL

I find it unattractive when you have to ask for permission.....It's like a deer pretending to be the king of the jungle in the absence of the lion :D Oh c'mon sweetheart, you're better than that hahaha JK JK JK <3

I'm the Lion - I'm still here ! :undecided:

The Deer is alright Dear ! :)

But you will forever remain as the most beloved Hippopotamus in our hearts ! :agree:

Was the lion sitting right behind the camel when he decided to sit? :devil:

Easy prey, he must've been..... :P

Once upon a time the animals had a party, the camel arrived late and didn't have space to sit. The animals didn't want him in, he said 'just allow me the space to stand, i'll make space to sit myself.' :P

Yeah... zeee-zuuu has been recently issued a "license to flirt", in my absence that is.... so no one can say that the great Emperor has no heart.... :D
@ZYXW...... :smitten:

Oh please, I am not even on in your absence :P

Lala, iss firrangi ko dekho, do bhaion mein larraye karwana chahta hai...... do squeeze his..... kindly..... :devil:
@Aeronaut....

Lets not worry about 'Pretend Pakistanis' - We have state affairs to run & im willing to become Nehru when you are not here, political compromise. :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom