What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion ive watched the first ep of justified-- same hero as in deadwood.. almost same role .. one of the more handsome dudes on tv

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, you gotta watch "Farscape".... sit through it.... and listen to the dialogues...... don't stop watching till you are past first season...... watch out for a green toad like slug, and listen to what he says....

Some of the most amazing and creative dialogues ever written... TRUST YOU ME....... I bet you'll get addicted to it.... it's for people with finer taste in TV...

@Hyperion ive watched the first ep of justified-- same hero as in deadwood.. almost same role .. one of the more handsome dudes on tv

gay_smiley.gif

Lets not worry about 'Pretend Pakistanis' - We have state affairs to run & im willing to become Nehru when you are not here, political compromise. :coffee:

Real Pakistanis have been running state affairs for the last 60 years and have pretty much run Pakistan into the ground. Carry on real Pakistanis shabash. :)

Hmm... I know.... I don't mind either way...... MAYBE... :devil:

Besides, I have a simple policy..... if you adore something.. set it free..... if it comes back........................................ then spank it hard...... for why she left in the first place.... :D

Oh please, I am not even on in your absence :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom