What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a 20TB NAS server like me.... hooked up to a 1 Gig optic back bone at your net providers..... I download it there and then go swap the drives..... :devil:

poltergiest s1
justified s1/2
southpark s 15/16
deadwood s1/2/3
the IT crowd
------
after this list is completed -- dead like me, oz , firefly will be put up

Get a 20TB NAS server like me.... hooked up to a 1 Gig optic back bone at your net providers..... I download it there and then go swap the drives..... :devil:

i didnt know of the ptcl evo deal -- my cousin got it today [last day] 9mb speed , unlimited download limit, wifi cloud -- 1200 rupess/month -- i blew it man.. probably the best deal in pak

Mamba yara, Pakistan is a victim of big powers playing catch with it's destiny..... none of us messed it up...... we are doing pretty decently with what we had to begin with...... it's OK.... we shall survive....... and the thing about ABCH saving Pakistan? They would have a heart attack once they experience the traffic patterns of Lahore.... :D

Ok we will see. :)

i havent watched 90% of the stuff ive downloaded in the past 4 months -- so eventhough my speed isnt great, but with peer block i am getting good download speeds -- enough to download tv series

It means.... so did I... I had asked my mom to get the exact same one for me... as it's a pain when I'm there... you are talking about the built in wifi one, yeah???

My mom has been busy for last week.... some marriage of a cousin..... :laughcry:

i didnt know of the ptcl evo deal -- my cousin got it today [last day] 9mb speed , unlimited download limit, wifi cloud -- 1200 rupess/month -- i blew it man.. probably the best deal in pak

@Götterdämmerung

Guttentag you evil German, don't see you too often these days, are you dating Angela Markel ? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
disclaimer
dont get candy from strangers... they might ask favours like playing with you --- [but i guess this friend wasnt a stranger in case of razp]

He's a good friend. It's a shame I won't have time to play all these games. If I really wanted them, I could have got them. All you have to do is donate 1 dollar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom