What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Alpha1 Why do you not become a historian on the NaswaraLand......?

Find all threads,that were opened on this topic.Find real funny and real boring posts of the members.....And create a history of characters.Go for the extreme in charaters as they do while drawing a cartoon. @Hyperion, will give you the title of a great historian of the empire....on our suggestion.You may request Webby to give you that tag.

It will be a nice way to consume that extra energy.So,do you find that much strength inside you...?

Last edited by a moderator:
For godsake @ZYXW stop sticking your tongue out ! :angry:

macaca_sticking_out_tongue_by_frankylie-d320v4m.jpg

Oh my, don't I look gorgeous :P LOL

Hmm... I know.... I don't mind either way...... MAYBE... :devil:

Besides, I have a simple policy..... if you adore something.. set it free..... if it comes back........................................ then spank it hard...... for why she left in the first place.... :D

Nor do you have a reason to mind. I don't think I can make my interest in you any more obvious than I already do :P

Haha is that so, well i wasn't planning on leaving but now I will leave on purpose just so when I comes back ehem ehem ;)

Mamba yara, Pakistan is a victim of big powers playing catch with it's destiny..... none of us messed it up...... we are doing pretty decently with what we had to begin with...... it's OK.... we shall survive....... and the thing about ABCD saving Pakistan? They would have a heart attack once they experience the traffic patterns of Lahore.... :D

Babes... :kiss3:

Lmaooo nah messing with you is more fun in restricted areas....it's boring doing things where you're allowed to :P

So since King Abdullah is now your uncle, is it safe to assume you actually married that Saudi sheikh me and armstrong had found for you? :lol:

So since King Abdullah is now your uncle, is it safe to assume you actually married that Saudi sheikh me and armstrong had found for you? :lol:

That's @Armstrong's place!! LOL
You know, I actually want to marry a Saudi prince for my first one.....after prince william got married that is of course.....No joke though...I find arab guys hot, I told u before too...but depends, do u and armstrong have good taste in guys? :D LOLOLOL

That's @Armstrong's place!! LOL
You know, I actually want to marry a Saudi prince for my first one.....after prince william got married that is of course.....No joke though...I find arab guys hot, I told u before too...but depends, do u and armstrong have good taste in guys? :D LOLOLOL

Idk we will have to reconvene on this and see where the pool of talent stands. :lol:

LMFAO. What about u haha we already know your taste after your convo with hypey :rofl:

The arab we have in mind for you. My taste? I was not the one who brought up the gay stuff that was all him, I even attempted to disregard it but he brought it up again. :rofl:

The arab we have in mind for you. My taste? I was not the one who brought up the gay stuff that was all him, I even attempted to disregard it but he brought it up again. :rofl:

LMFAO...Mamba darling clealry this is occupying ONLY your mind...haha I was refering to the assman convo not this haha..although i find it funny that u brought this up :cheesy:

LMFAO...Mamba darling clealry this is occupying ONLY your mind...haha I was refering to the assman convo not this haha..although i find it funny that u brought this up :cheesy:

Yeah this earlier convo scarred me. :rofl:

So why you hating on my taste for? :rolleyes: Ya bolo ke you don't stack up that's why. :whistle:

Yeah this earlier convo scarred me. :rofl:

So why you hating on my taste for? :rolleyes: Ya bolo ke you don't stack up that's why. :whistle:

Lmaoo I am not hating...i just thought you were clasier than that loser :D

Haha mein stack up keroon ya na keroon, we'll make sure the saudi prince does, for you sake of course :P LMFAO :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom