What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmaoo I am not hating...i just thought you were clasier than that loser :D

Haha mein stack up keroon ya na keroon, we'll make sure the saudi prince does, for you sake of course :P LMFAO :D

How does that make me not classy? :pop: saachi explain
My sake. :rofl: :rolleyes:

How does that make me not classy? :pop: saachi explain
My sake. :rofl: :rolleyes:

Alright I shall explain. I think that a guy should look at a girl's personality rather than the size of her bra. LOL. It's gross to be around guys that do that in my opinion...yeah you should look for a great body, but the bigger something is doesn't necessarily make it good :D

Lmaoo...stop rolling your eyes loser...i had no sleep last night, it annoys me :P

Alright I shall explain. I think that a guy should look at a girl's personality rather than the size of her bra. LOL. It's gross to be around guys that do that in my opinion...yeah you should look for a great body, but the bigger something is doesn't necessarily make it good :D

Lmaoo...stop rolling your eyes loser...i had no sleep last night, it annoys me :P

:rofl: I think you missed the conversation and just jumped at what I said. We were not talking about what we look for in woman in terms of relationships. :rolleyes: It is because you a hater though. :P

:rofl: I think you missed the conversation and just jumped at what I said. We were not talking about what we look for in woman in terms of relationships. :rolleyes: It is because you a hater though. :P

Stop thinking, it doesn't suit you :rolleyes: see I can rolll my eyes too.......ughh im just so cranky cuz I can't sleep :cray: and you know what, I am going to be this miserable until I am in the plane sleeping!

hey you wanna ask each other random questions......I need to stay distracted LOL :D

Stop thinking, it doesn't suit you :rolleyes: see I can rolll my eyes too.......ughh im just so cranky cuz I can't sleep :cray: and you know what, I am going to be this miserable until I am in the plane sleeping!

hey you wanna ask each other random questions......I need to stay distracted LOL :D

I have a feeling your questions are not going to be so random.

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl: IDK why this made me laugh LOLOLOL

No I don't actually...I purposely choose to be sarcastic and sassy in life :D

You should try it sometime... dancing with a woman.. and record it.. and put the video up here. :D
Well I was being serious. :cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom