What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
1208565_654330554591249_890729724_n.jpg

Cm'on . A conspiracy theory , again , mate ? :what: Seriously , he's a mentally ill patient , a drug addict who was known to drink . The Interior Minister said that they didn't want to shoot him , in front of his kids . Though , I strongly dislike the Govt's handling of the situation , I can understand their limitations too . After all , he wasn't firing at nobody and didn't hold anyone hostage . In my personal opinion , though , they should have fired shots at his weapons . No difficult job for a sharp shooter .

Doesn't this Interior Minister belong to PML-N? The same party who trashed people in Faisalabad when they protested against loadshedding? In FSD, police climbed walls, smashed doors and beaten the sh!t out of everyone (men and women) after entering inside their houses. Don't tell me all that was not done in front of their children. And this FSD incident happened last month, not long ago..

People are not idiots, we don't love to make conspiracy theories but these things surface for some reason.

13582_554535751249483_324115281_n.jpg

This image is surfacing everywhere at FB since last night, Zamurd Khan (hero of yesterday's drama) and Wife of the Gunman in same picture.

2_44473.JPG

ISLAMABAD: Aljourah Abdullah A .Alarifi wife of Saudi ambassador in Pakistan giving donation cheque and money to Federal minister for information and broadcasting Firdous Ashiq Awan and Managing Director Pakistan Bait ul Maal Zamurd Khan during the Charity festival at Saudi embassy.

:blink:

PS: I don't know about credibility of above images, but something was definitely wrong in this drama or else our security forces are dumb as hell..

-------------------------------

One more thing, according to Interior Minister, they didn't want to shoot gunman in front of his kids. Now look how police grabbed his wife and smashed her on ground:

Perhaps Ch. Nisar's words and the actions on grounds don't match, no?

Last edited by a moderator:
Flirting again , mate ? :D

itna purana post?? :woot:

no yaar,not flirting..
on second thoughts,perhaps just a bit :ashamed:

hey @Jazzbot what happened to the guy with ak-47??

hey @Jazzbot what happened to the guy with ak-47??

First govt officials said, that they didn't want to shoot him infront of his kids. But after 5 hours of drama, they eventually shot him, IN FRONT OF HIS KIDS.. :woot: The gunman got a shot at his chest before getting captured and is in hospital in critical condition as of yet.

@Jazzbot

Cant really say anything , unless there is considerable evidence that the picture is real . Seems unlikely to me , who's that women anyway , mate ? Seemed very important in the whole episode for some reason . I myself was surprised at ' in front of the kids ' things , but it makes sense not to do so though their past actions would prove me wrong .

@M-48 : Hello Sister ! :wave:

Kiyaa haaal haii janaab kaaa ? :azn:

That is the thing...it cant really be used as a proper model....

Humans have other factors....like we dont rely on sunlight for survival like the algae...
images

how did you become a biologist !!! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom