What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well what can I say, even at my worst, I have killer humor :D

By making you laugh through jokes of course.....don't tell me u had something else in mind haha :azn: :rofl:

Okay you can stop patting yourself on the back now. :rolleyes:

:rofl: Nah that was what I figured. :D

You should go to sleep though saachi. :P
@RazPaK I peep you got the coconut on gmail but no love for the brother. :pissed:

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay you can stop patting yourself on the back now. :rolleyes:

:rofl: Nah that was what I figured. :D

You should go to sleep though saachi. :P
@RazPaK I peep you got the coconut on gmail but no love for the brother. :pissed:

why do u wanna start ;) jk jk :lol:
Lmaoooo....yeah I am actually really tired I think I have been up for 24 hours straight.....it's just now everyone is up...but i'll probably try and get atleast 2 hours of sleep...ugh I just hate how every time I have a long flight...can't sleep the night before until I am in the plane..weird! But anyway, thank you for giving me company and constantly rollin gur eyes, I can always count on u :D LOL haha

and no @RazPaK wishes he had this coconut on gmail, so don't be jealous! :P

@ZYXW

:lol:

You wish. I turn down beautiful women everyday. You can only dream of making the cut. :rofl:

emoquote1.jpg

I was just having fun..........yet, lo and behold......... 24 hours later..... it still lingers......... "chor kee darhee mein tinka"...... :cheesy:

LMFAO...Mamba darling clealry this is occupying ONLY your mind...haha I was refering to the assman convo not this haha..although i find it funny that u brought this up :cheesy:

Oh so cute...... :devil:

The first time I ever danced with a woman in my arms was to this song.

Why would anyone wish such a thing upon Chaudri Sahab? :D

@ZYXW

:lol:

You wish. I turn down beautiful women everyday. You can only dream of making the cut. :rofl:

How can you have so many Thanks for so few posts ? :blink:

Ohh now I understand, you are in the league of @Talon and @Marshmallow... :D

Hey @Pboy........... how are you man, don't see you much these days ?

She gets them off her witty replies and her ahem ahem cough *flirting* cough ways with @Hyperion and @KingMamba93 and a few others :woot:

Yup. We shut that IPF/GA forum.

And they are crooks.

As a policy we don't criticize/bad mouth any forum here. This forum is about discussing (primarily) all things Pakistan, be it good, be it bad, or be it even the ugly. Just Pakistan. Civil discourse however should be maintained at all times and a general politeness would go a long way at establishing a community feel among your peers. Speaking ill of any other forum is counter productive to our long term vision.

With that said the rules are a little relaxed or sparingly applied on the Naswar thread - just a little.

Don't be such a hormonal drama queen, suffering khudi khatam hojayegi

I concur what @AstanoshKhan has been saying. All this was a staged drama, after all, he was alone with 2 guns in hand, they could have easily captured him withing 30 minutes IF they had will, and that's a BIG IF..

Cm'on . A conspiracy theory , again , mate ? :what: Seriously , he's a mentally ill patient , a drug addict who was known to drink . The Interior Minister said that they didn't want to shoot him , in front of his kids . Though , I strongly dislike the Govt's handling of the situation , I can understand their limitations too . After all , he wasn't firing at nobody and didn't hold anyone hostage . In my personal opinion , though , they should have fired shots at his weapons . No difficult job for a sharp shooter .

Götterdämmerung;4652575 said:
Busy lately with work and plotting to dethrone big Angie this coming election. :devil: ;)

Don't you dare, She's too cute to be dethroned, she's almost like a fluffy doll. :lol:

So whats the political scene in Germany right now, what does Christian democrats represent? _ who's against them?

Who does Washington's bidding in Germany and how is it received?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom