What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you gotta watch "Farscape".... sit through it.... and listen to the dialogues...... don't stop watching till you are past first season...... watch out for a green toad like slug, and listen to what he says....

Some of the most amazing and creative dialogues ever written... TRUST YOU ME....... I bet you'll get addicted to it.... it's for people with finer taste in TV...

same chick of riddick?

@Alpha1

Tell your mum that you have grown up and having 'weird urges' its time to find a chick, lets see what she says. Come back and tell us if your survive. :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I don't think she's the same one....... besides, forget the chick... she is ugly as hellll...... first time in my life I didn't care about the chick.... follow the story....

Btw, the chick I think is the same one from StarGate series.... the last season and the movies....

same chick of riddick?

@Alpha1

Tell your mum that you have grown up and having 'weird urges' its time to find a chick, lets see what she says. Come back and tell us if your survive. :whistle:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No, I don't think she's the same one....... besides, forget the chick... she is ugly as hellll...... first time in my life I didn't care about the chick.... follow the story....

Btw, the chick I think is the same one from StarGate series.... the last season and the movies....

i saw pitch black while on treadmill yesterday... and when i saw the character shot of this series, i think ive recognised the face

Btw, weren't they supposed to release part three to pitch black???? If I'm not mistaken the production conculded in 2010..... No studio buyers???? :blink:

i saw pitch black while on treadmill yesterday... and when i saw the character shot of this series, i think ive recognised the face

Kidding yara.... tell me and I'll stop.... :)

Nai yaar ab mai agaiye se kuch aur bol bhi nai sakta varna tussi burra manjaoge.

Zee zuuuu left...... me outta here...... byes...... :wave:

@ZYXW.... laters babes... :smitten:

Btw, weren't they supposed to release part three to pitch black???? If I'm not mistaken the production conculded in 2010..... No studio buyers???? :blink:

i thought the remake of riddick has been released?

poltergiest s1
justified s1/2
southpark s 15/16
deadwood s1/2/3
the IT crowd
------
after this list is completed -- dead like me, oz , firefly will be put up

oz.jpg
ceres-oz-by-tv-series-203329.jpg

Mamba yara, Pakistan is a victim of big powers playing catch with it's destiny..... none of us messed it up...... we are doing pretty decently with what we had to begin with...... it's OK.... we shall survive....... and the thing about ABCD saving Pakistan? They would have a heart attack once they experience the traffic patterns of Lahore.... :D

All I am saying is when you real Pakistanis are done screwing things up it will be some western Pakistani who will come save Pakistan. It won't be me but watch. Until then carry on. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom