What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice to hear that ....but sum situations need more practicality thn being banked upon sum words....nature of some decisions is such that you cant afford to experiment or be bold....coz if they go wrong...they gonna haunt you n can make you regret for your lifetime....:)

For me that's only if someone else's life is involved or at stake. Other than that I don't really see any situation as bad. But you should have faith in god. I always believe that god is watching, steering us and protecting us.....no decision is ever wrong, everything TRULY happens for the best! Don't worry too much! You'll be fine at the of day! Besides, you only have regrets if you want to!

As I said before.... we shall never cross each others path.... else I don't have a stop button........I think you know that too well.... :)

you are a liar......If you did not have self control, I wouldn't be this fond of you!I know the people I like, stop playing Hypey! :lol:

Baby you can cross my path all you want ;) but I promise not to cross yours :P

You know what I despise the most? Indecisive people asking me advice and then second guessing it... I want to literally strangle such people with my own two hands.... I'm a very calm person normally, but get very violent because of stupidity of others... that's one reason I avoid contact with too many people.... :P

I agree completely! I just can't stand "confused" people. I have friends like that. Like just make a decision and stick to it! But that only comes when people know themselves I guess, but nowadays its like people are so caught up looking outward and trying to fit society's criteria that they forget to look inward!

For me that's only if someone else's life is involved or at stake. Other than that I don't really see any situation as bad. But you should have faith in god. I always believe that god is watching, steering us and protecting us.....no decision is ever wrong, everything TRULY happens for the best! Don't worry too much! You'll be fine at the of day! Besides, you only have regrets if you want to!

the decision i had to take i took it boldly ....the only reasons was so that i dont have regrets down the road ....but that decision seems to have so many follow ups.... which have and will keep on presenting some alternatives for sumtym now...until and unless the fate finally reveals the destination....till thn i would be fighting it out ......long way to go ....

its kind of a situation in which if opt to exit i wud surely regret ....and if opt to stick i myt regret ......

kya karoge war ke time.. 24 hour tv?

lol , no !!! will pack up and run for life :laughcry:

10244.jpg

*not school but office..

played cricekt at night all ramzan now unable to sleep.......... :hitwall:
shut down laptop 3 times. but........... not working

Not only I don't have a stop button, I'm incapable of ever giving up... once I've my mind made up......... :D

LMFAO.... no wonder, yoga is good for me.... :P

you are a liar......If you did not have self control, I wouldn't be this fond of you!I know the people I like, stop playing Hypey! :lol:

Baby you can cross my path all you want ;) but I promise not to cross yours :P

You know what I despise the most? Indecisive people asking me advice and then second guessing it... I want to literally strangle such people with my own two hands.... I'm a very calm person normally, but get very violent because of stupidity of others... that's one reason I avoid contact with too many people.... :P

Oh you're telling me haha...you know for the past 3 hours I was on skype with a friends who couldn't decide if he wanted to keep his relationship with this guy because he is always paranoid the guy ill cheat on him and they broke up like 5 times before.......so we decide after 3 hours today and months of discussing the same roblem that he will break up. Final decision.....an hour later I get a msg "omg we're back together, I am so happy" - If only you could see my face that time Hypey I wanted to shoot someone! So much of my time and now im going to have to hear about it for another couple of months -.- and this is why I cn't stand dating! LOLOLOLOL i was soo mad! I completeyl get u TRUST ME! LOL

I wonder how were @Marshmallow 's results :what:

Oh you're telling me haha...you know for the past 3 hours I was on skype with a friends who couldn't decide if he wanted to keep his relationship with this guy because he is always paranoid the guy ill cheat on him and they broke up like 5 times before.......so we decide after 3 hours today and months of discussing the same roblem that he will break up. Final decision.....an hour later I get a msg "omg we're back together, I am so happy" - If only you could see my face that time Hypey I wanted to shoot someone! So much of my time and now im going to have to hear about it for another couple of months -.- and this is why I cn't stand dating! LOLOLOLOL i was soo mad! I completeyl get u TRUST ME! LOL
What? A gay couple? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ewwwww............. you are better than me zee-zuuuuuuuu....... I can't be friends with .... (how do I put it mildly)......... like mano-mano........ yukk yukk..... I don't know why my stomach turns on itself......... maybe I'm not such a nice person after all..... :blink:

the decision i had to take i took it boldly ....the only reasons was so that i dont have regrets down the road ....but that decision seems to have so many follow ups.... which have and will keep on presenting some alternatives for sumtym now...until and unless the fate finally reveals the destination....till thn i would be fighting it out ......long way to go ....

its kind of a situation in which if opt to exit i wud surely regret ....and if opt to stick i myt regret ......

lol , no !!! will pack up and run for life :laughcry:

I understand! :) Do you personally have a preference for one decision over the other? Or is it like both are neck to neck? :P

Not only I don't have a stop button, I'm incapable of ever giving up... once I've my mind made up......... :D

LMFAO.... no wonder, yoga is good for me.... :P

For some reason babe I had a feleing this topic was going to end like it does all other times where you like the post and never reply :rofl:

Tell me dear, why are you sooooo scared to meet up haha? I promise, I will look ugly and be sooo boring that day! Just for you :P

i have a friend and he has all these qualities which you told.

sara din khabees k sath jhak maro laikin us kameny k decision mery samny to jo main kahon wohi hotey hain laikin sham ko pata chalta hai sara din dewar k sath sir mara.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom