What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nopes. there aren't..... for me to admire someone..... i have to get into lengthy conversations.... point - counterpoint -- arguments -- heated debates.... I have to prod every corner of her mind...... basically like a simulation of "what-if" scenarios..... and that takes time ..... have been so busy in life that never got around all that...... and yes, there was that :::::::::" The ONE that got away"...... :D

But you can simply admire someone without liking them?:azn: Huh? I am sure there are girls around you that you admire babes but it doesn't necessary make you go for them now does it? :P

Never in my life have I chose a friend on how they look......... actually I have different rules I lived by

1. Arm candies I "used" to prefer blonde and dumb......
2. Male friends..... I make very rarely, so not worth discussing....
3. Every girl I admired.... I valued confidence above everything else.. even above sheer intelligence and looks.....

So going by my set of criteria...... do you think I'll stop, even if you look ugly as hell? :P
@ZYXW lol he is just presenting an excuse to flirt with you ....being pretentious he has changed his criteria ...just to be on the safer side...in case you are not most gud looking ...so he can still hit on you ....this guys is a seasoned campaigner ....dont fell for the bait ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO.... lesson # 16 about me...... if something makes me uncomfortable...... an "auto-block" comes between my neurons.... and refuses to process any information other than what I want....... therefore I read what I wanted to process in that lengthy paragraph of yours.... :P

Do you remember I told you that I can block all stimuli, faces, sounds, conversations, memories, people, group of people, relatives.... etc etc .... that I don't like... If I didn't have that particular ability, life wouldn't be so wonderful.... :woot:

Hahahaaha oh please of course I remember, I don;t want to disappoint you emeperor ;)

No honestly its a matter of personal choice. You're just very, for a lack of a better term, "manly" so trust me I wouldn't expect u to be comfortable with that, but that's why I like you :P

Sorry babes... gotta run..... laters..... :smitten:

Hahahaaha oh please of course I remember, I don;t want to disappoint you emeperor ;)

No honestly its a matter of personal choice. You're just very, for a lack of a better term, "manly" so trust me I wouldn't expect u to be comfortable with that, but that's why I like you :P

you know why i dont trust sum people because there advice is driven by their own benefits....anywayz leave it ....cant tell you the situation on a public forum

Well you can always hit me up personally if you need anything. Would be my pleasure to help! :) Hope I was helpful and goodluck :P

Sorry babes... gotta run..... laters..... :smitten:

NOOOOOOOO HYPEYYYYYY......okay have fun :kiss3:

Haha nope not at all. I don't become friends with guys that I have a potential to like :P I hate that crap...are we friends? or something else?...like no if you were "something" else, I am bright enough to realize from day one andnot after 2 years of knowing the person and I wouldn't make him a friend. But tbh I have not met a single guy that I have truly liked and admired so that's nvr happened, so its easier I just make them all friends :D

then thats what hypie is trying to take benefit of :omghaha:

on a serious note i think it may have to do with the fact you are commitment phobic or dont want to get bound by others....u know a free living girl....third thing myt be the trust factor...especially the society u r living in ...otherwise if a person really wants to fell in he/she will regardless of the fact the other guy is the one he was lukng for or not ....

@ZYXW lol he is just presenting an excuse to flirt with you ....being pretentious he has changed his criteria ...just to be on the safer side...in case you are not most gud looking ...so he can still hit on you ....this guys is a seasoned campaigner ....dont fell for the bait ;)

Not to sound conceited but he really doesn't need to...I can guarrenttee him an equal match in terms of everything, forget flirting, @Hyperion baby I can leave you speechless ;) hahahaha :lol: jk jkback to being humble! lol

LOL.. they are changing into their mickey mouse outfits to go out...... :P

Well you can always hit me up personally if you need anything. Would be my pleasure to help! :) Hope I was helpful and goodluck :P

NOOOOOOOO HYPEYYYYYY......okay have fun :kiss3:

oh yeah more than wat you can expect from a random person on a public forum :)

but yeah wud love to conversate with you ..... will hit you sum day but for that u have to have e-mail;)

Not to sound conceited but he really doesn't need to...I can guarrenttee him an equal match in terms of everything, forget flirting, @Hyperion baby I can leave you speechless ;) hahahaha :lol: jk jkback to being humble! lol
@Hyperion here is a challenge for you :ashamed:

Nopes. there aren't..... for me to admire someone..... i have to get into lengthy conversations.... point - counterpoint -- arguments -- heated debates.... I have to prod every corner of her mind...... basically like a simulation of "what-if" scenarios..... and that takes time ..... have been so busy in life that never got around all that...... and yes, there was that :::::::::" The ONE that got away"...... :D

Lmaooooooo well the fact that she got away was good for you, you met wifey then..but I thought you never give up so im intrigued as to how she got away :P

But haha okay, I'll take your word for it if you say you can't stop.....as for me, this self control enforced right now, would no longer be effective, I can guarranttee that I would end up falling hard regardless, so I support your decision..won't bring it up again, promise! haha :smitten:

LOL.. they are changing into their mickey mouse outfits to go out...... :P

awwwwwwwww :smitten:

Hypey haveeeeee funnnnnnnn :P As long as ur on this forum, I will be here, so spend time with them, we can talk whenever! :D

Rainy Day At Lahore!
1167380_204757083023340_1896150001_o.jpg

oh yeah more than wat you can expect from a random person on a public forum :)

but yeah wud love to conversate with you ..... will hit you sum day but for that u have to have e-mail;)

I am a people person and the future president of Pakistan, so it's only my job to make sure my citizens are okay :P hahaha

You can ask @Aeronaut to send you it any time you need it:) I don't really use email that much other than for professional purposes, but if you need me, i'll be there to help :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom