What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.... girls are all ready with their stuff already in the car....... byesssss :smitten:

Lmaooooooo well the fact that she got away was good for you, you met wifey then..but I thought you never give up so im intrigued as to how she got away :P

But haha okay, I'll take your word for it if you say you can't stop.....as for me, this self control enforced right now, would no longer be effective, I can guarranttee that I would end up falling hard regardless, so I support your decision..won't bring it up again, promise! haha :smitten:

awwwwwwwww :smitten:

Hypey haveeeeee funnnnnnnn :P As long as ur on this forum, I will be here, so spend time with them, we can talk whenever! :D

I am a people person and the future president of Pakistan, so it's only my job to make sure my citizens are okay :P hahaha

You can ask @Aeronaut to send you it any time you need it:) I don't really use email that much other than for professional purposes, but if you need me, i'll be there to help :P

ah dun make it hard for yourself ..tell me the medium most suitable for you !!!:P

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a people person and the future president of Pakistan, so it's only my job to make sure my citizens are okay :P hahaha

You can ask @Aeronaut to send you it any time you need it:) I don't really use email that much other than for professional purposes, but if you need me, i'll be there to help :P

You would have to give up your American citizenship for that, and marry a young handsome Pakistani man with right contacts. :whistle:

Yeah, not that funny... actually..... I was young and stupid at that time...... she said "I love you" and I didn't reply back...... she was the regret that I can't let go till date........ that is what defined me the next 14 years of my life....... why I changed, why I don't care about things.... why I take spot decisions...... well, she is happily married right now........

Ok.... girls are all ready with their stuff already in the car....... byesssss :smitten:

Oh I see....well, like I said, you were meant for wifey that's why you never got to responding to that "i love you"! Things have a way of playing out for the better! Let it go :P....besides no chill, I am glad you didn't reply, that CUT out the competition for me :rofl: ;) LOLOL haha jk ....

Aww have fun with the girls Hypey! And thank you for staying up past ur bedtime to talk to me ;) lololol

ttys :smitten:

ah dun make it hard for yourself ..tell me the medium most suitable for you !!!:P

Nope not at all. That is actually the best and only way to get my attention. Everything else i check after weeks if not months LOL :P and dw it's all good, I LOVE talking to new people and seeing new perspectives and ideas, be it online or in person!:)

Yeah, not that funny... actually..... I was young and stupid at that time...... she said "I love you" and I didn't reply back...... she was the regret that I can't let go till date........ that is what defined me the next 14 years of my life....... why I changed, why I don't care about things.... why I take spot decisions...... well, she is happily married right now........

Once Hazrat Umer said (RA), rough translation of which is

Don't regret on what you have done , and dont think too much about what you will do in future or what is in your future. So make your life easy for you because only that will happen which ALLAH (SWT) has decided for you.

Oh I see....well, like I said, you were meant for wifey that's why you never got to responding to that "i love you"! Things have a way of playing out for the better! Let it go :P....besides no chill, I am glad you didn't reply, that CUT out the competition for me :rofl: ;) LOLOL haha jk ....

Aww have fun with the girls Hypey! And thank you for staying up past ur bedtime to talk to me ;) lololol

ttys :smitten:

Nope not at all. That is actually the best and only way to get my attention. Everything else i check after weeks if not months LOL :P and dw it's all good, I LOVE talking to new people and seeing new perspectives and ideas, be it online or in person!:)

lol ok i will ask @Aeronaut about your id .....
@Aeronaut jahaz ....fullfill the wish of future president :lol:

lol ok i will ask @Aeronaut about your id .....
@Aeronaut jahaz ....fullfill the wish of future president :lol:

Lmaooo okay perfect :) haha I look forward to being of assistance to you :P

But I am probably going to call it a night as well. Nighty Night! I shall speak to you soon :D

Rainy Day At Lahore!
1167380_204757083023340_1896150001_o.jpg

yar dun mind but you have Kalma in your signature ...kindly change your signature ...coz ic traha bay adabi hoti ha

Lmaooo okay perfect :) haha I look forward to being of assistance to you :P

But I am probably going to call it a night as well. Nighty Night! I shall speak to you soon :D

oh no probs ...whenever you feel at ease ...just leave me a msg .....!!!

You can marry @Armstrong :what:

However , i'm not sure if our baby mascot @Marshmallow is gonna like that. :whistle:

It will cost $50 - There is no such thing as a free service.

@ZYXW Pls PM me your E-mail etc

Don't say that, @Armstrong will have an attack LOLOLOL :rofl:

Oh please, I should get free services :flirt: ....that sounds dirty LOL....no aero you have it :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom