What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ewwwww............. you are better than me zee-zuuuuuuuu....... I can't be friends with .... (how do I put it mildly)......... like mano-mano........ yukk yukk..... I don't know why my stomach turns on itself......... maybe I'm not such a nice person after all..... :blink:

I think men find lesbo couple hot ..and women find gay couple cute... :cheers:

Ewwwww............. you are better than me zee-zuuuuuuuu....... I can't be friends with .... (how do I put it mildly)......... like mano-mano........ yukk yukk..... I don't know why my stomach turns on itself......... maybe I'm not such a nice person after all..... :blink:

I wrote a paragraph and emperor that's all you got out of it :lol:

He's one of my bestfriends and personally I have not met a nicer person than him. Such a sweetheart trust me! I am GLAD he's gay, I would have fallen for him by now had he not been haha :P But nah that doesn't matter at all,it's a personal preference! DW though IIIIIIII ammmmm interested in guys and only guys...actually one in particular ;)

I understand! :) Do you personally have a preference for one decision over the other? Or is it like both are neck to neck? :P

thats the irony ....both are neck to neck .......:P

Never in my life have I chose a friend on how they look......... actually I have different rules I lived by

1. Arm candies I "used" to prefer blonde and dumb......
2. Male friends..... I make very rarely, so not worth discussing....
3. Every girl I admired.... I valued confidence above everything else.. even above sheer intelligence and looks.....

So going by my set of criteria...... do you think I'll stop, even if you look ugly as hell? :P

I understand! :) Do you personally have a preference for one decision over the other? Or is it like both are neck to neck? :P

For some reason babe I had a feleing this topic was going to end like all others where you like the post and never reply :rofl:

Tell me dear, why are you sooooo scared to meet up haha? I promise, I will look ugly and be sooo boring that day! Just for you :P

Oh you're telling me haha...you know for the past 3 hours I was on skype with a friends who couldn't decide if he wanted to keep his relationship with this guy because he is always paranoid the guy ill cheat on him and they broke up like 5 times before.......so we decide after 3 hours today and months of discussing the same roblem that he will break up. Final decision.....an hour later I get a msg "omg we're back together, I am so happy" - If only you could see my face that time Hypey I wanted to shoot someone! So much of my time and now im going to have to hear about it for another couple of months -.- and this is why I cn't stand dating! LOLOLOLOL i was soo mad! I completeyl get u TRUST ME! LOL

they are retarded n he was doing brainfarting , had that not been the case they woudnt have been gays at first place:laughcry:

LMAO.... lesson # 16 about me...... if something makes me uncomfortable...... an "auto-block" comes between my neurons.... and refuses to process any information other than what I want....... therefore I read what I wanted to process in that lengthy paragraph of yours.... :P

Do you remember I told you that I can block all stimuli, faces, sounds, conversations, memories, people, group of people, relatives.... etc etc .... that I don't like... If I didn't have that particular ability, life wouldn't be so wonderful.... :woot:

He's one of my bestfriends and personally I have not met a nicer person than him. Such a sweetheart trust me! I am GLAD he's gay, I would have fallen for him by now had he not been haha :P But nah that doesn't matter at all,it's a personal preference! DW though IIIIIIII ammmmm interested in guys and only guys...actually one in particular ;)

hmm now i got it why you spent your time and wasted energy in helping him to decide abt the break-up ...coz you were willing to fell for him...a window of opportunity ...that ultimately closed after sumtym :omghaha:

thats the irony ....both are neck to neck .......:P

Aww, well I wish I could help more. I woud have to know the situation to be able to do that, you get me. But take advice from close friends and see what the see. Consider that advice and than make a decision. But make the decision yourself only, don't let anyone else influence it :)

Aww, well I wish I could help more. I woud have to know the situation to be able to do that, you get me. But take advice from close friends and see what the see. Consider that advice and than make a decision. But make the decision yourself only, don't let anyone else influence it :)

you know why i dont trust sum people because there advice is driven by their own benefits....anywayz leave it ....cant tell you the situation on a public forum

Never in my life have I chose a friend on how they look......... actually I have different rules I lived by

1. Arm candies I "used" to prefer blonde and dumb......
2. Male friends..... I make very rarely, so not worth discussing....
3. Every girl I admired.... I valued confidence above everything else.. even above sheer intelligence and looks.....

So going by my set of criteria...... do you think I'll stop, even if you look ugly as hell? :P

But you can simply admire someone without liking them?:azn: Huh? I am sure there are girls around you that you admire babes but it doesn't necessary make you go for them now does it? :P

hmm now i got it why you spent your time and wasted energy in helping him to decide abt the break-up ...coz you were willing to fell for him...a window of opportunity ...that ultimately closed after sumtym :omghaha:

Haha nope not at all. I don't become friends with guys that I have a potential to like :P I hate that crap...are we friends? or something else?...like no if you were "something" else, I am bright enough to realize from day one andnot after 2 years of knowing the person and I wouldn't make him a friend. But tbh I have not met a single guy that I have truly liked and admired so that's nvr happened, so its easier I just make them all friends :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom