What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo nigga.. slam..
black12.gif

dont watch telly much.. sare khabar yahi mil jate hain.. :cheesy:

u will hardly see anyone on the forum during war days :P

No darling, not past my bedtime at all.... the girls are here and they don't let me be by myself for one second.... one wants to go play with the dog, the other one wants me to watch a cartoon with her........ you can't imagine how many things they want at the same time..... :D

I'll be free in two days.... as they have to go back home.... :)

No don't worry haha I am only teasing you, and yeah I figured they were back...my agents informed me haha ;)
Aww, did they enjoy their trip? Haha that's good, you should spend time with them before they go! Is your leg better or still on meds. though?

LOL.... leg is a lot better.... if they stop jumping on it! :P

So, you'll be back home on 18th evening??? My agents also are pretty amazing.... :D

No don't worry haha I am only teasing you, and yeah I figured they were back...my agents informed me haha ;)
Aww, did they enjoy their trip? Haha that's good, you should spend time with them before they go! Is your leg better or still on meds. though?

weather is gud in lhr ...we have had quite heavy rain...i dun know in which city you are ...so cant comment on hows weather there

ah sum messed up things.....sum screwed up decisions dun know whether it wud be ryt to call them screwed up decisions....still stuck in b/w many things ...pros and cons on both sides ....unable to decide ....either way myt end up with a totally changed outfit .....sum significant changes...that may change the course of lyf :)

I understand lol. Oh c'mon, we all feel like that and are in those kinds of situations. But I think it was Jinnah who said this : I don't make the right decisions, I make decisions and then make them right. LOL don't strees it; if you overthink things, you will always be in that "confused" and "what if" state. Personaly I can't stand that. Just make a decision, have faith and go for it! And if it turns out to be wrong, make it right by taking it as a learning experience :P

Oyen, to kiya tujhay mention karray? :D

:rofl: LOL Hypey as you can see I have no friends but you haha :P

Yups..... that's the way to go..... never ever miss a moment..... 99% of the time such decisions give/get you that extra edge (happiness/career boost/network/you know what comes here), and in those rare 1% of the cases where they don't go your way, the consequences are still manageable....

I understand lol. Oh c'mon, we all feel like that and are in those kinds of situations. But I think it was Jinnah who said this : I don't make the right decisions, I make decisions and then make them right. LOL don't strees it; if you overthink things, you will always be in that "confused" and "what if" state. Personaly I can't stand that. Just make a decision, have faith and go for it! And if it turns out to be wrong, make it right by taking it as a learning experience :P

LOL.... leg is a lot better.... if they stop jumping on it! :P

So, you'll be back home on 18th evening??? My agents also are pretty amazing.... :D

Haha I am glad....DW I'll start when they stop! :D :D jk jk jk :P

Lmaoo I'd be disappointed if they weren't, I told you, i only like challenges not easy wins :P And yes I will, why you dropping by? ;)

nice to hear that ....but sum situations need more practicality thn being banked upon sum words....nature of some decisions is such that you cant afford to experiment or be bold....coz if they go wrong...they gonna haunt you n can make you regret for your lifetime....:)

As I said before.... we shall never cross each others path.... else I don't have a stop button........I think you know that too well.... :)

Haha I am glad....DW I'll start when they stop! :D :D jk jk jk :P

Lmaoo I'd be disappointed if they weren't, I told you, i only like challenges not easy wins :P And yes I will, why you dropping by? ;)

Yups..... that's the way to go..... never ever miss a moment..... 99% of the time such decisions give/get you that extra edge (happiness/career boost/network/you know what comes here), and in those rare 1% of the cases where they don't go your way, the consequences are still manageable....

I agree completely! I just can't stand "confused" people. I have friends like that. Like just make a decision and stick to it! But that only comes when people know themselves I guess, but nowadays its like people are so caught up looking outward and trying to fit society's criteria that they forget to look inward!

I agree completely! I just can't stand "confused" people. I have friends like that. Like just make a decision and stick to it! But that only comes when people know themselves I guess, but nowadays its like people are so caught up looking outward and trying to fit society's criteria that they forget to look inward!

thats because sum decisions have other stakeholders too ...so you have to look outward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom