What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
depends in wat way u r asking ....if you are asking as a forum mate thn my answer would be yeah m gud....n if u are asking as a frnd thn currently sorting out my lyf :P

u tell wats up :)

Depends on wha you need right now, a forum mate or a friend? :P

Nothing much, just enjoying the last three day in Pakland! haha but thanks for asking! :)

@ZYXW

u tell wats up ? and how are your vacations going in Pak ( if that really has been the case :lol:)

Depends on wha you need right now, a forum mate or a friend? :P

Nothing much, just enjoying the last three day in Pakland! haha but thanks for asking! :)

depends on who you want to be a forum mate or a friend :P

Last edited by a moderator:
ho jaunga shaheed... aap ke liye.. :yay:

haha shaheed aur tu ....jan day kakay .....wese u would be enjoying in uk watching the big tussle going on ....turning on ur tv to watch the latest updates abt who killed how many ......with may be popcorns :pop:

@ZYXW

u tell wats up ? and how are your vacations going in Pak ( if that really has been the case :lol:)

depends on who you want to be a forum mate or a friend :P

My vacation was very nice! Always a learning experience :) Although, it was terribly hot!

In that case, what are you sorting out? Everything okay? :P

kuttay kameenay .......

na salam na dua !!!!! :woot:
yo nigga.. slam..
black12.gif

haha shaheed aur tu ....jan day kakay .....wese u would be enjoying in uk watching the big tussle going on ....turning on ur tv to watch the latest updates abt who killed how many ......with may be popcorns :pop:

dont watch telly much.. sare khabar yahi mil jate hain.. :cheesy:

No darling, not past my bedtime at all.... the girls are here and they don't let me be by myself for one second.... one wants to go play with the dog, the other one wants me to watch a cartoon with her........ you can't imagine how many things they want at the same time..... :D

I'll be free in two days.... as they have to go back home.... :)

@Hyperion ....So, I understand its past your bedtime! But I am kind of in a habit of keeping you up past it now, so either you change your bedtime or I change my habit babes :lol:

:P

My vacation was very nice! Always a learning experience :) Although, it was terribly hot!

In that case, what are you sorting out? Everything okay? :P

weather is gud in lhr ...we have had quite heavy rain...i dun know in which city you are ...so cant comment on hows weather there

ah sum messed up things.....sum screwed up decisions dun know whether it wud be ryt to call them screwed up decisions....still stuck in b/w many things ...pros and cons on both sides ....unable to decide ....either way myt end up with a totally changed outfit .....sum significant changes...that may change the course of lyf :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom