What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mirzay you hate kitties? :cray:
35384_141415719211220_1883576_n.jpg

@hinduguy ^^ this one is Candy. My cousin has name for all seven but I call them all Candy coz they look the same! :rofl:

cute i love cats

Last edited by a moderator:
Inside the home Tibetan Spaniel, outside two Rottweilers....
oooooh i like rottweilers but never owned 1 but i have a 8 month german shepherd ..... also i had a siberian husky for 5 weeks and now i'm thinking of permanent adoption :)

what say u ... should i adopt him ??? i'm in islu and the weather gets pretty hot !!!

@Tk_90 were you trying to ruin my mood? :rofl::rofl:

Siberian huskies are very difficult to manage...... need lots of attention just like german shepherds.......attention deficit ones have this nasty habit of digging holes in the garden........ that's why I never kept one... if you can spare some time and take care of them, then go ahead...... and yes, you'll need to keep him inside (2 months at least when it's very hot in Islamabad) rest of the time you could make him a small shed (semi inside the ground).......

oooooh i like rottweilers but never owned 1 but i have a 8 month german shepherd ..... also i had a siberian husky for 5 weeks and now i'm thinking of permanent adoption :)

what say u ... should i adopt him ??? i'm in islu and the weather gets pretty hot !!!

i don't like dogs much they r loud n smelly

cats r beautiful n so adorable

elegant, sweet, cute, adorable ....I know I used to call my cat churail....man that cat had agenda but all the same I loved her...sometimes she would sleep in my bed without me knowing of course...and she loved to sleep on mom's prayer mat or mom's bed

Hmmm strange....Then again we had family friends so prob thats why it was easier....

I never needed to go to their website:

Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Islamabad

Man those kanjoos need a graphic designer or something :sick:

oops sorry @Major Sam wrong website...yup cant find their official website maybe giving them a call may help!

usually they organize programs but mostly related to trade forums. i don't think they have official website :D

kanjoos govt. nhi ha :D log han. well there buidling is in most expensive place in kuala lumpur. its like a historical and marvelous building.

I got it https://www.facebook.com/pahickl

564747_494756347254935_1304137879_n.jpg

3846059975_53aafc0279_z.jpg

5558140664_72ac467a2e_o.jpg

lol dur fitay moun
leh! aysi kiya baat ker di?! :unsure:

usually they organize programs but mostly related to trade forums. i don't think they have official website :D

kanjoos govt. nhi ha :D log han. well there buidling is in most expensive place in kuala lumpur. its like a historical and marvelous building.

I got it https://www.facebook.com/pahickl

564747_494756347254935_1304137879_n.jpg

3846059975_53aafc0279_z.jpg

5558140664_72ac467a2e_o.jpg

I see...never needed to go there ....aysi cheezoun par paysa urra tay hain bewakoof...koi apnay hum waton kay liyea bhi kuch ker liyea kerain....
@Zarvan uncle how was the itikaaf experience? You didnt answer me last time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom