What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, fellow Naswareez, gotta retire now.... have some final stuff I need to finish tomorrow... a very busy day indeed.... will say good byes tomorrow! :D
@ZYXW, xxoo.. :smitten:

Goodluck with your work babes..... :D nite :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good night yara... laterz..... :wave:

Hahaha I am not stupid emperor :D
If wifey is there, I will be EXTRA good :angel: and flirt with @Armstrong instead ahahahah :P

really though??? that's amazingggggg.....you seriously are a package, had I known I would have joined pdf a while back lolol ;)

Sure is cleaner than the US ......LOLOLOL
Most likely france, germany or spain...if I get a chance in the next two years for study abroad or something :D

OO a partner ???? I seee
So are you and @Hyperion free this summer ;) LOLOLOLOLOL

:D

Kya ho gaya hei aaj kal ke bachon ko... :disagree:

How should I say this ? :undecided:

Shes my friend & before becoming a MOD & being busy with her studies, she used to be a very active poster & so she told me so & so do the rest of us Old Timers know that ! :blink:

But why are you ever so interested in this information ? :azn:

don't get that wrong :D. It's interesting to see a female mod in here. It's seems really strange while she's also good at Defence&Aerospace, was she a Naswari

Ok, fellow Naswareez, gotta retire now.... have some final stuff I need to finish tomorrow... a very busy day indeed.... will say good byes tomorrow! :D
@ZYXW, xxoo.. :smitten:

Agar kal na mil paaye to ... God Speed, Shaadi Mubarakh and be safe, my friend!!!

don't get that wrong :D. It's interesting to see a female mod in here. It's seems really strange while she's also good at Defence&Aerospace, was she a Naswari

Back then there wasn't a Naswar Corner ! :undecided:

Yup she knows her Defense Stuff ! :agree:

But if you so much as look at her (my sister)....you'd have me to answer for; I'd have you squeezed into a Harpoon Missile & fired at the nearest Greek Island ! :P

Pinko, I thought you had already gone. What happened? :)

i had late dinner waiting for digestion :P

Plus I think I yelled at @Alpha1 pata nai khana giyea mayra chota pra :cray:
@Hyperion ....oo haan dont know if i might be online tomorrow or not...soo in case I dont see you...Shadi Mubarak tharki baba!! :enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom