What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually I'm supposed to be 4th grade at the end of may. But I studied 1 year prep class too in that damn island. Actually it's been about 1,5 months I left. My plan is to win Aeronoutical Engineering, if not. I'll wait for my conscription, they'll possibly throw me back to navy, i'll stay there if I can't win the Aeronoutical engineering ? :D

Oh I see... wow this this sounds nice..I am sure you'll be able to do aeronoutical engineering though and yeah if anything, back to the navy is always an option....But you should experiment with things outside as well, don't just limit yourself here ya noe :P

@Hyperion that's why military guys put me on guard, the stories my uncle told me about the lrrps, I wouldn't survive a day of that. The only fellow who could put him down in those day was dad, now they're both mellow and grey in the hair.

Bihar is one violent place. It is our ultimate misfortune, caste wars- and I mean all out wars. They grew up there and its just something's off about them while I got to grow up in Delhi with just visits to my village. Dad told me every time something scared him the fear would just make him angry and then angrier still- and uncle just nodded. Dunno what its like for you. Never could understand that. One thing I was told about knives- DO NOT engage h2h, you can't afford to trade blows so turn tail and run.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion you didnt tell me about May? :blink:

Dont tell me she was another bakri you ate!! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom