What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion that's why military guys put me on guard, the stories my uncle told me about the lrrps, I wouldn't survive a day of that. The only fellow who could put him down in those day was dad, now they're both mellow and grey in the hair.

Bihar is one violent place. It is our ultimate misfortune, caste wars- and I mean all out wars. They grew up there and its just something's off about them while I got to grow up in Delhi with just visits to my village. Dad told me every time something scared him the fear would just make him angry and then angrier still- and uncle just nodded. Dunno what its like for you. Never could understand that. One thing I was told about knives- DO NOT engage h2h, you can't afford to trade blows so turn tail and run.

My Grandpa grew up right next door in UP (Bijnaur) & he never mentioned anything of the sort ! :undecided:

The occasional Hindu-Muslim differences & a possible eye-stare but nothing close to an 'all out war' ! :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAOOOOOO dillinger....do you have some sort of female radar, that anytime a comment regarding women is being made, you know LOLOL :P

Indeed, nope just saw it and tried to confirm whether @Armstrong shares my penchant for 25-27 year olds, women get interesting at that age, really interesting.

My Grandpa grew up right next door in UP (Bijnaur) & he never mentioned anything of the sort ! :undecided:

The occasional Hindu-Muslim differences & a possible eye-stare but nothing close to an 'all out war' ! :what:

Yaara that was then, pre-independence right, no land reforms then. Once the land reforms kicked in the zamindars lost land and all hell broke lose. Why do you think I asked you not to even joke about castes? "My people", and I'm using that term without any real sense of ownership or belonging, think they are God's gift to the world with the right to rule- they made a mess of everything.

Yara, never engage a military guy, not even BD military guy. The problem is it's all muscle memory, most of the time we don't even know what the hell we are doing, it just kicks in, and the consequences of it are not something we plan. Call it brainwashing, if you will. Furthermore, someone with a blade, best defense is run, specially if those are throwing blades. Bad bad combo.

@Hyperion that's why military guys put me on guard, the stories my uncle told me about the lrrps, I wouldn't survive a day of that. The only fellow who could put him down in those day was dad, now they're both mellow and grey in the hair.

Bihar is one violent place. It is our ultimate misfortune, caste wars- and I mean all out wars. They grew up there and its just something's off about them while I got to grow up in Delhi with just visits to my village. Dad told me every time something scared him the fear would just make him angry and then angrier still- and uncle just nodded. Dunno what its like for you. Never could understand that. One thing I was told about knives- DO NOT engage h2h, you can't afford to trade blows so turn tail and run.

Yaara that was then, pre-independence right, no land reforms then. Once the land reforms kicked in the zamindars lost land and all hell broke lose. Why do you think I asked you not to even joke about castes? "My people", and I'm using that term without any real sense of ownership or belonging, think they are God's gift to the world with the right to rule- they made a mess of everything.

u a brahmin???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom