What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOLLLLLLLLLL :omghaha:

This is funnyyy......SMART BOY!! :D you left just in time then hehe!!

So what are you doing now, if you don't mind sharing that? :D

actually I'm supposed to be 4th grade at the end of may. But I studied 1 year prep class too in that damn island. Actually it's been about 1,5 months I left. My plan is to win Aeronoutical Engineering, if not. I'll wait for my conscription, they'll possibly throw me back to navy, i'll stay there if I can't win the Aeronoutical engineering ? :D

You're stuck in this material world, my friend.... I am not :angel:

I hate muscles that are oversized because they are short lived.. Stamina is about longetivity... Let's go for a run in a park one day, you'd realize what real running is all about...

I can run 30 minutes (not jog but run) without panting like a dog ! :agree:

What do you think 15 minutes of shadow boxing with 20-40 kg dumbbells followed by 15 minutes of punching a Heavy Bag does for you if not build awesome endurance ? :azn:

You should try it sometimes - Take care of the weight & you won't end up with oversized muscles - Koii hawaaa tou nahin unnn meiii bharii jaaatiii na...its what you eat ! :agree:

btameezi tou ytb kryga na jb koi bat kryga :hitwall:

But, you know, for starting a conversation, it takes two... so, don't be shy and jump right into conversations and engage people in conversations from your side... Take initiative and I promise you this is an amazing forum to find good conversations... Look at me, an Indian who's so boring, and even I found nice budddies.. So, you for sure will find em... It's just a matter of time...

What do you do?

Babes, have a villa in Mallorca! :D

Let's see if wifey is open to 'girly' guests .... :rofl:

Hahaha I am not stupid emperor :D
If wifey is there, I will be EXTRA good :angel: and flirt with @Armstrong instead ahahahah :P

really though??? that's amazingggggg.....you seriously are a package, had I known I would have joined pdf a while back lolol ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
But, you know, for starting a conversation, it takes two... so, don't be shy and jump right into conversations and engage people in conversations from your side... Take initiative and I promise you this is an amazing forum to find good conversations... Look at me, an Indian who's so boring, and even I found nice budddies.. So, you for sure will find em... It's just a matter of time...

What do you do?

thanks bro..but sorry now i m leaving bye t.c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom