What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well judging by how much I consume, I'm more of a Professional Gator but being able to Bench Press 80+ kgs thrice a week, shadow boxing with 20-40 kg dumbbells & punching the heavy bag keeps the flab off me ! :P

Medium Distance Runner - Cardio is an absolute waste of time; go for strength building instead; you'd still loose weight but without that scrawny look of a marathon runner ! :hitwall:

ohh,i am moved..uncle,,you are my idol..:police:

Spooky people at times???? :omghaha: Germany has always been bad ;)

Yeah it's nice outside of New York in my opinion. NYC is just wayyy too crowded now and the city could feel suffocating at time honestly.....wanna go to Europe! I wanted to visit Germany but want to take german before hand....a close of friend of mind is Germen so she brings me back souvenirs everytime she visits.....I'll have to do with that for now haha :P

Europe is beautiful. Backpack through this landmass, if you can... Problem is, it is boring if you do that alone...! So, get a partner and back-pack, after you've saved enough of your stipends

Yara, how are you with blades and firearms? :what:

Dude I am a civilian, India has VERY strict firearm laws, all I've shot is .22 and that too in Bihar, the people there love guns- the ranvir sena had AKs before either the IA or the PA smuggled in from across the border. Gotta tight grouping though. No blades though, lacking instructions would probably get sliced up faster than @Armstrong finishes a solo pizza.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, well I served for 3,5 years. There was a special pressure on me, because I did naughty things in there. And I saw horrible things. You know some special reasons. But there's 2 good and a bad fact;

the bad one; imagine hundreds of men putten in a island without a singe woman,

the good ones, 1- foreign tourists come here at every summer, usually American, British and German chicks. Except for officers, only petty officers can judge you, but sergeants, corporals and privates can not :D anyway, after all I saw civilian life seems very nerd to me ? ;)

LOLLLLLLLLLL :omghaha:

This is funnyyy......SMART BOY!! :D you left just in time then hehe!!

So what are you doing now, if you don't mind sharing that? :D

Well judging by how much I consume, I'm more of a Professional Gator but being able to Bench Press 80+ kgs thrice a week, shadow boxing with 20-40 kg dumbbells & punching the heavy bag keeps the flab off me ! :P

Medium Distance Runner - Cardio is an absolute waste of time; go for strength building instead; you'd still loose weight but without that scrawny look of a marathon runner ! :hitwall:

You're stuck in this material world, my friend.... I am not :angel:

I hate muscles that are oversized because they are short lived.. Stamina is about longetivity... Let's go for a run in a park one day, you'd realize what real running is all about...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom