What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wouldn't be scared, I would be, being the 160 pounder. If you're skilled then yes, but I don't intend to box you I'd just transition with speed and sink in a rare naked choke. It takes max to max 20 secs before the blood choke makes you pass out. And the mechanical attribute of the choke makes it near impossible to break unless you can shoulder shrug 160 pounds as you lose consciousness.

But ya, I wouldn't like sparring with you- knock you out yup but extended sparring no. With your strength you'd break a few bones of mine when you connect.

itni bari bari post krny k jurm me apko arrest bhi kia ja sakta hai :police:

I'll be serious, when I was little I was in love with oceans and seas. And at the time periot when I joined, our navy was number 1 of the medetterian sea ? :)

Nice...how come you left then ??

I always wanted to join the air force when I was little, but I am scared of heights too :D story of my life hahaha

yes, indeed it was too over the top LOLOLOL :P
OOO no name, he's mysterious too....me like ;) haha I am just messing with you!!
Germany huh?? how is it there? I have ALWAYSSSSSSSSSSSSS wanted to go there :D

I get you, no worries!

It's actually quite boring... Very few sunny days, crazy boss & working hours, spooky people at times, big language problem and freaking cold... But it's pretty well organized, has beautiful countryside and is closer to home (and Swiss, France, Italy; Czech etc all are within 2 hours) and I adore those things about this country...

Though, I drove from NYC to Atlantic City last autumn and I lost my heart somewhere there among those beautiful tree colors nestled roads... Nothing matches to the sheer natural beauty (due to its size) of US

Oyee...I'm not fat, just too bulky for my short height !

ha ha ha... Khud ko behlane ka Galib khayal acha hei

You come to Delhi, I am not coming 300Km near to TTP central at the Af border, I'm an atheist with a big mouth- I'd be dead in a day.

Lahore is right next door ! :blink:

But if I comes to that, I promise I'd give you a Royal Burial ! :agree:

Or maybe I'd just chug you in the freezer & use you for Cat Food ! :bad:

@Hyperion we were always told in KVM that a RNC would put a fellow down in 10 secs or so and yet I've often had sparring mates- the big ones go for 20 secs without mooching off? :what: Any idea why, the instructors were always A grade, couldn't imagine them being wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom