What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
No no no darling...no offence :D....just surprised that I haven't spoken to you (being this sharp) before! I like people the can reply well.....
But nope I am in college :D And I hope you know the gay thing is a joke, my best friend is gay...would never mean it in any neg. way...
Are you really this "blessed"....mind introducing me to your god?? :D LLOLOLOL

The idea of staying 'blessed' came from the idea of staying free of 'cliches'... I wish my God had one name that I could introduce to you. He's happiness and contentment in simple words...

I am also blessed because I have a family with Hindu, Muslim and Sikhs under one roof (and I am not talking about India here) and that doesn't allow me to give my God a name... (Too, over the top, I guess :angel:)

No belts actually, however, hand to hand combat (Army iteration / some Israeli influence -- you know what I mean), yes pretty good at it. The problem is they never taught us how to just subdue an opponent, more how to kill most efficiently. So yes, I'm pretty dangerous with a firearm or a knife. :blink:

Sentry removal, rare naked chokes, you're not fighting in a competition. Uncle was in the army, laughed at anyone who talked of winning fist fights. KVM- big here in Delhi- was one of the 1st one's to join up- unfortunately we get civilian stuff.

I liked that. He also served in Turkey as well as a 3rd Lieutenant. I'm also a ex-Naval Cadet :D. Btw Our emperor served in 2 different armies :)

I am aware haha :P

An ex-Naval Cadet...why navy.. just curious...i am afraid of water... LOLOL

That's good. But you have no ground skills, in front of a pure striker you could pass well in MMA a 160 pounder would pawn you. We've all learnt that the hard way. Strength will not change the mechanical range of your limbs, @Hyperion here must have been taught how to inhibit motion through a hold- ask him how well a person will do if they are not proficient with them, a hold locked in and sunk in will seriously get you down. Stronger people have torn ligaments trying that with skinnier people than me.

I know, grappling has its uses; I once visited a Pehalvani Dojo in the Inner City (Lahore) & got a taste of that first hand ! They taught me a couple of things there about how to grapple & how to break out of a hold; don't work against it was the gist of it. In fact there training regimen impressed me so much that for a while I incorporated their Beithaks & Dunds - They build phenomenal endurance.

And so whereas my grappling might be very rusty but a 160 pounder facing a 200+ pounder like myself doesn't frighten me that much ! :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara mastaan, when we meet in person, inshallah soon, we shall discuss the philosophical differences between "happiness" and "contentment". Have spent a lifetime thinking about it. You, in addition to my bro in law, are a person, I feel, can have a discussion with..

I don't know why, but feel that you think almost like me. Maybe it's the age... :D

The idea of staying 'blessed' came from the idea of staying free of 'cliches'... I wish my God had one name that I could introduce to you. He's happiness and contentment in simple words...

I am also blessed because I have a family with Hindu, Muslim and Sikhs under one roof (and I am not talking about India here) and that doesn't allow me to give my God a name... (Too, over the top, I guess :angel:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom