What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am aware haha :P

An ex-Naval Cadet...why navy.. just curious...i am afraid of water... LOLOL

I'll be serious, when I was little I was in love with oceans and seas. And at the time periot when I joined, our navy was number 1 of the medetterian sea ? :)

The idea of staying 'blessed' came from the idea of staying free of 'cliches'... I wish my God had one name that I could introduce to you. He's happiness and contentment in simple words...

I am also blessed because I have a family with Hindu, Muslim and Sikhs under one roof (and I am not talking about India here) and that doesn't allow me to give my God a name... (Too, over the top, I guess :angel:)

yes, indeed it was too over the top LOLOLOL :P
OOO no name, he's mysterious too....me like ;) haha I am just messing with you!!
Germany huh?? how is it there? I have ALWAYSSSSSSSSSSSSS wanted to go there :D

I know, grappling has its uses; I once visited a Pehalvani Dojo in the Inner City (Lahore) & got a taste of that first hand ! They taught me a couple of things there about how to grapple & how to break out of a hold; don't work against it was the gist of it. In fact there training regimen impressed me so much that for a while I incorporated their Beithaks & Dunds - They build phenomenal endurance.

And so whereas my grappling might be very rusty but a 160 pounder facing a 200+ pounder like myself doesn't frighten me that much ! :undecided:

so you are 200+ pounder??marsha was right.. hehe,i was 204 pounds in my prime..:P

now i am 176 pounds...:)

Yara mastaan, when we meet in person, inshallah soon, we shall discuss the philosophical differences between "happiness" and "contentment". Have spent a lifetime thinking about it. You, in addition to my bro in law, are a person, I feel, can have a discussion with..

I don't know why, but feel that you think almost like me. Maybe it's the age... :D

Yaarrrr emperor...you never told me you were this deeppp ;) LOLOLOL

Yara mastaan, when we meet in person, inshallah soon, we shall discuss the philosophical differences between "happiness" and "contentment". Have spent a lifetime thinking about it. You, in addition to my bro in law, are a person, I feel, can have a discussion with..

I don't know why, but feel that you think almost like me. Maybe it's the age... :D

Chal ab senti na kar yara... Shadi kar aa, summer or Autumn mei Istanbul ka trip pukka!!! Ghar ki Biryani khilani padegi and other than that, I am a nice guest!!!

I know, grappling has its uses; I once visited a Pehalvani Dojo in the Inner City (Lahore) & got a taste of that first hand ! They taught me a couple of things there about how to grapple & how to break out of a hold; don't work against it was the gist of it. In fact there training regimen impressed me so much that for a while I incorporated their Beithaks & Dunds - They build phenomenal endurance.

And so whereas my grappling might be very rusty but a 160 pounder facing a 200+ pounder like myself doesn't frighten me that much ! :undecided:

You wouldn't be scared, I would be, being the 160 pounder. If you're skilled then yes, but I don't intend to box you I'd just transition with speed and sink in a rare naked choke. It takes max to max 20 secs before the blood choke makes you pass out. And the mechanical attribute of the choke makes it near impossible to break unless you can shoulder shrug 160 pounds as you lose consciousness.

But ya, I wouldn't like sparring with you- knock you out yup but extended sparring no. With your strength you'd break a few bones of mine when you connect.

You wouldn't be scared, I would be, being the 160 pounder. If you're skilled then yes, but I don't intend to box you I'd just transition with speed and sink in a rare naked choke. It takes max to max 20 secs before the blood choke makes you pass out. And the mechanical attribute of the choke makes it near impossible to break unless you can shoulder shrug 160 pounds as you lose consciousness.

But ya, I wouldn't like sparring with you- knock you out yup but extended sparring no. With your strength you'd break a few bones of mine when you connect.

Thats possible; so when are you coming to Lahore to put that to the Test ? :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom