What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
How strong is your jaw or your ribs, unfortunately you cant strengthen them- no matter how big you get a few body shots into your midriff will kill you. Unless you're an amateur boxer or into MMA yourself in which case I'd have to be cautious.

Nope...not an amateur boxer but I did some boxing back in school (Junior College) & my strategy involved always taking a beating because I know I'm not quick or nimble & nor do I have the finesse to throw an intricate combo of jabs, hooks & upper cuts, so I always relied on strength....brute strength, nothing more ! :undecided:

And even now instead of running or jogging, I do one of two things :

(i) I do shadow boxing using 20-40 kg dumbbells for 15 minutes !

(ii) Punching the Heavy Bag for the next 15 minutes !

Very tiring but very...very good exercise !

So I think I could kick your scrawny little arse without much worry about my mid section or my chin letting me down ! :P

No belts actually, however, hand to hand combat (Army iteration / some Israeli influence -- you know what I mean), yes pretty good at it. The problem is they never taught us how to just subdue an opponent, more how to kill most efficiently. So yes, I'm pretty dangerous with a firearm or a knife. :blink:

Odd I thought you would have excelled at such things. :what:

Kanka,

Marsha = My ONLY sis... the Princess of Naswaristan. @ZYXW = Empress of Naswaristan = Wifey # 2 @Talon = Minister of justice = Wifey # 3

Slots 4 & 5 are open..... insolent fool, you should never ask about the wifey # 1..... she can smell such things and come hunting for the emperor... :unsure:

Anlasildi. Emredersiniz Komutanim :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Kanka,

Marsha = My ONLY sis... the Princess of Naswaristan. @ZYXW = Empress of Naswaristan = Wifey # 2 @Talon = Minister of justice = Wifey # 3

Slots 4 & 5 are open..... insolent fool, you should never ask about the wifey # 1..... she can smell such things and come hunting for the emperor... :unsure:

Dude have u become a psycho??

I envy your curious n stubborn thought that you know 'more'...

BTW, I was talking about comparing Hyperion's example of a difference of age in his parents and how they gel perfectly and trying to tell him that our parents are like dictionaries (Fully of knowledge and wisdom) and we are like new notebooks (still just few scratches and we still think we know all) and given our shiny covers, we think we know all... But, we are yet to be filled up with content (that comes with experiences of life)

Thoda zyada philosophical ho gaya shayad... @Hyperion, I am sure you got some of it ;)

Ghustaakhii maaaf huzooor - Naraaz ho gaii aaap ! :cray:

Kanka,

I think slot number 4 should do to @Armstrong :D emperor! haha

Nope...not an amateur boxer but I did some boxing back in school (Junior College) & my strategy involved always taking a beating because I know I'm not quick or nimble & nor do I have the finesse to throw an intricate combo of jabs, hooks & upper cuts, so I always relied on strength....brute strength, nothing more ! :undecided:

And even now instead of running or jogging, I do one of two things :

(i) I do shadow boxing using 20-40 kg dumbbells for 15 minutes !

(ii) Punching the Heavy Bag for the next 15 minutes !

Very tiring but very...very good exercise !

So I think I could kick your scrawny little arse without much worry about my mid section or my chin letting me down ! :P

That's good. But you have no ground skills, in front of a pure striker you could pass well in MMA a 160 pounder would pawn you. We've all learnt that the hard way. Strength will not change the mechanical range of your limbs, @Hyperion here must have been taught how to inhibit motion through a hold- ask him how well a person will do if they are not proficient with them, a hold locked in and sunk in will seriously get you down. Stronger people have torn ligaments trying that with skinnier people than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom