What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaaar phir bhii koii dukaan tou lagayaa kar naa evening mein - Proper clinic to earn some side money ! :undecided:

Iss see acha hay mein naswar ka khokha laga loon, without specialization I will never open a clinic. Aur waise bhi nonstop 36 hours duty ke baad itni himat nahi hotti. And you know also what I am preparing for these days.

Says an old fart going through a male mid-life crisis & facing a constant dip in his *cough...cough* performance ! :whistle:

I envy your curious n stubborn thought that you know 'more'...

BTW, I was talking about comparing Hyperion's example of a difference of age in his parents and how they gel perfectly and trying to tell him that our parents are like dictionaries (Fully of knowledge and wisdom) and we are like new notebooks (still just few scratches and we still think we know all) and given our shiny covers, we think we know all... But, we are yet to be filled up with content (that comes with experiences of life)

Thoda zyada philosophical ho gaya shayad... @Hyperion, I am sure you got some of it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
And you should be....you served in the army, I have trememduous respect for military boys....with your personality and everything you've got confidence should never have been an issue.....

on a very serious note....babes you did well with your time, and now you're doing the best thing, which is getting married. Fun or youth doesn't stop with marraige, but rather starts with it :P

And yes, Age is just a numberrrrr!!! I have always believed that....being happy is not limited by age.

I liked that. He also served in Turkey as well as a 3rd Lieutenant. I'm also a ex-Naval Cadet :D. Btw Our emperor served in 2 different armies :)

Kanka,

Marsha = My ONLY sis... the Princess of Naswaristan. @ZYXW = Empress of Naswaristan = Wifey # 2 @Talon = Minister of justice = Wifey # 3

Slots 4 & 5 are open..... insolent fool, you should never ask about the wifey # 1..... she can smell such things and come hunting for the emperor... :unsure:

@Hyperion

Kanka, empress1 is marsha and empress2 is xyzw. But where's your fiancee you cheater :rofl:

Kanka,

Marsha = My ONLY sis... the Princess of Naswaristan. @ZYXW = Empress of Naswaristan = Wifey # 2 @Talon = Minister of justice = Wifey # 3

Slots 4 & 5 are open..... insolent fool, you should never ask about the wifey # 1..... she can smell such things and come hunting for the emperor... :unsure:

and meeee :sad:

You know, you just confirm even further that you indeed are in high school... Measuring someone if he's gay or straight or TS or Bi or Lesbo is so 'old and cliched and schoolish stuff'... :)

I'm just 'blessed' and beyond such measurement scales :) Go, figure! :P

(Pun intended and do lemme know if i'd offend... I'd be the first one to apologize)

No no no darling...no offence :D....just surprised that I haven't spoken to you (being this sharp) before! I like people the can reply well.....
But nope I am in college :D And I hope you know the gay thing is a joke, my best friend is gay...would never mean it in any neg. way...
Are you really this "blessed"....mind introducing me to your god?? :D LLOLOLOL

Kanka,

@Hyperion You forgot @Mirzay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom