What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara, I was kidding. PAF Risalpur was a turning point in my life, when I was barely 16. Have never looked back ever since. Before I had a drivers license, was flying jets. Thinks about the confidence I must've accumulated... :D

MMA did that for me, no flying jets but deciding the outcome of an engagement with your hands and skill- empowering.

Look at you....got a PHD on men...you are straight aren't you????
(I AM JUST KIDDINGGGGGGGGGG :p)

hahahaha so are you a wannabe or into your prime ;)

You know, you just confirm even further that you indeed are in high school... Measuring someone if he's gay or straight or TS or Bi or Lesbo is so 'old and cliched and schoolish stuff'... :)

I'm just 'blessed' and beyond such measurement scales :) Go, figure! :P

(Pun intended and do lemme know if i'd offend... I'd be the first one to apologize)

Dude, actually, I feel more confident now than I've ever felt in my entire life. Not a care in the world. Just me and the world is mine. :D

And you should be....you served in the army, I have trememduous respect for military boys....with your personality and everything you've got confidence should never have been an issue.....

on a very serious note....babes you did well with your time, and now you're doing the best thing, which is getting married. Fun or youth doesn't stop with marraige, but rather starts with it :P

And yes, Age is just a numberrrrr!!! I have always believed that....being happy is not limited by age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom