What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure thing uncle, if you actually could lay a hand on me, I'd blitz past you you lumbering cook. :argh:

Dude, in an MMA cage do try to blitz past me till your hearts content, this lumbering cook's lumbering hook would be waiting for you ! :lol:

MMA = Mixed martial arts? :blink:... nah dude, not for me. Once upon a time, baby Hypey went for Karate lessons, got beaten up, never went back... :unsure:

Odd I thought you would have excelled at such things. :what:

yeah. I was on a crusade to defend our homeland. I'm back I used the cover of the "Green Face". Anyways, how are ya? :D

In that case, welcome back hero :D
I am doing welll...enjoying my last days of breakk...well wasn't much of a break haha :P
how about you? :)

Dude, in an MMA cage do try to blitz past me till your hearts content, this lumbering cook's lumbering hook would be waiting for you ! :lol:

How strong is your jaw or your ribs, unfortunately you cant strengthen them- no matter how big you get a few body shots into your midriff will kill you. Unless you're an amateur boxer or into MMA yourself in which case I'd have to be cautious.

(my little tution fellow)i said to him abcdef he complained about me 2 my tutor miss appiii dali dy rhi hen.......then cme back..i again said 2 him afthljklnhgkml he cmplined that misssssh appiiii bari wali galii dy rhi hen :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom